Chapter 4: Squaring off against the replacements

Two weeks had passed and at the studio, Abby and Gianna did some research as Dominic arrived from school and began helping them, they had competed in Greensboro at Dance Troupe and there. and Sophia was't there the week before as she had booked an oppourtunity in Los Angeles and Jackie warned them that they were not going to be able to be there this week either.

"Mom, Gia, i don't know if i told you two this, but Dance Troupe called me as i was on my way to the studio." Dominic told his mother and Gianna.

"What's going on?" Gianna inquired.

"What did they want?" Abby wondered.

"They told me there was an issue, the duet Maddie and Kendall had wasn't 1st place, it was actually 2nd place due to an error and gave the incorrect award." Dominic answered.

Abby was not a happy camper after hearing that Maddie and Kendall's duet actually got 2nd place as Gianna corrected what was originally wrote down.

"Thanks for giving us the heads up, Dom." Abby stated.

"You're welcome, i'm gonna head into Studio A and do some pyramid adjusting." Dominic stated.

"All right."

Dominic went past the front desk, headed into Studio A and there, he did some adjustments to the pyramid and the moms and girls arrived and were in Studio A as Abby and Dominic talked to them.

"Once again, we aren't really happy. When we left the DanceTroupe competition in Greensboro, everybody talked about how awesome, fantastic and amazing you were, being huge winners and all, but nothing blew us away. Also, my son let me know that the duet we cooked up for Maddie and Kendall didn't win 1st place after all, he had gotten a phone call from one of the competition directors from DanceTroupe and let him know that due to an error in the scoring, the duet actually got 2nd and you know how i feel when it comes to 2nd place." Abby stated as Maddie, Kendall, Melissa and Jill weren't happy that the duet got 2nd.

"2nd is the first the lose." Dominic commented.

"You're right about that."

"At first, we thought Greensboro was a big time smashing success, but as it turned out, it was actually a big time letdown, we saw the group and it was a mix of superb and horrendous dancing. You girls need dance tuning." Dominic stated and he looked to Kendall. "Kendall, who's spot did you take?"

"Sophia's." Kendall answered.

"Had Sophia been here, you'd be in the background and here is something else you need to know, when you're here rehearsing for competition and keep messing up, you don't need one of us to point out every single flaw!" Dominic commented, then they did pyramid.

"This week, our group is going to be an acrobatic routine named Arabian Nights and Chloe, it will start with your standing back tuck that Dominic helped you master, is that ok with you Christi?" Abby said.

"It's ok with me since Dominic helped." Christi responded.

"Also, Chloe has a solo called Left in the Dark and Mackenzie has a solo called Dancing Barefoot." Dominic informed. "All right moms, you can head out and girls, spread apart."

Through the week they rehearsed.

That weekend, the Abby Lee Dance Company were in Woodbridge, Virginia entering Freedom High School, which was where In10sity was being held at.

"We're simply gonna say this, watch out for Studio Bleu." Abby said to the girls as they entered the building, got checked in and went to their dressing room and Mackenzie started to get ready.