Chapter 6: Chop Chop

The upcoming weekend, the Abby Lee Dance Company were seen in Detroit, Michigan and were pulling up to the Cobo Center, where WILD Dance Intensive, a competition affiliated with Starpower was being held at and for assigments, Nia and Paige had a duet, Maddie and Chloe had solos and everybody was there except for Jill and Kendall as they were suspended because of the fight Jill had with Abby and Dominic had. Also, Nia and Paige's duet was in question because of a condition Nia has called RND aka Reflex Neurovascular Distrophy, where pain symptoms were magnifiied and Nia had it in her right foot and at first, Abby and Dominic helped, but then Holly began giving them grief and also, Jackie and Sophia went back to Los Angeles because of a family emergency and in addition, they were gonna have to face Cathy's team of all boys again with Gino doing a solo and Cathy's crew had a gir on the team around 12 named Ayla DeGuzis and she was the only girl on Cathy's current team.

Once the van that had the ALDC arrived, a stretch like that had Cathy, Vivi, the Candy Apples dancers and their moms arrived after them

"DId you come from the idiot bus from Chicago?" Cathy taunted. "Hey, Abby, you know what, your kid won'tmake it look any worse."

"Cathy, how about you shut your lips and call it a day?!" Dominic suggested. "It's no wonder why the teams in Ohio haven't won a championship in recent year."

"Dominic, please." Cathy mocked as Dominic, Abby and the ALDC went in to the Cobo Center.

"Who are we?!" Jalen asked.

"Apple Core, Apple Core, Apple Core!" The boys and Ayla chanted as their moms watched, then Abby and Dominic told them where the boys were from.

"What's your point? Are you two saying that every dancer from your dance studio started and finished there and never danced anywhere else?!" Loann asked.

"Yes!" Abby responded.

"I rest my case, i bet that long haired troll you call a son couldn't beat any of these boys!"

"Ma'am, i bet you speak to your family like that!" Dominic yelled.

"Listen, you little punk! I don't speak like that to my family because they would never speak to kids like that!"

"It's not worth it." Brooke calmly said, pulling her boyfriend away from the Candy Apples.

"Let's head to our dressing room." Gianna commented.

"Thanks, Brooke." Dominic thanked his girlfriend.

"You're welcome." Brooke smiled at him as Abby nodded.

"Mom, what is is about Cathy that grinds our gears?" Dominic asked Abby.

"I wish i knew." Abby muttered.

"Are you both ok?" Christi asked.

"Yeah."

"Cathy knows how to stir the pot." Melissa stated as they went to their dressing room.

"Smurfette needs a insane asylum." Christi added.

"Yeah." Kelly agreed.

"Miss Abby, why must we be cursed with an idiot like Cathy?" Chloe asked.

"I wish i knew, Chloe." Abby answered. "Their mothers are worse then ours are. At least your mothers look good fighting with us, girls."

They arrived at their dressing room and Melissa and Christi began to help Maddie and Chloe with their hair and makeup and then all of a sudden, Holly began arguing with Abby and her son on where Sophia was.

"On the contrary, you all left except for Chloe and even Maddie and Mackenzie even though they were under the weather!" Abby exclaimed to Holly.

"Nia can go with us and you can stay put at home, that'd be great with us!" Dominic said.