Chapter 15: Abby and Dominic vs Jill

In Orlando at the Xpression dance competition the next weekend, the girls were doing their group dance onstage and as they were doing that, Jill was arriving in the auditorium with Kendall behind her.

"Don't look now, but we've got an unwanted guest." Kelly warned as they saw Jill approach them and as she approached a seat, which was in front of Abby, who then put her purse on the seat.

"I'm supposed to sit there." Jill said.

"Jill, you're no longer a member of my studio." Abby simply told Jill.

"And we aren't moving either." Domniic added.

"I can stand here through the day until you two finally give in." Jill responded as Abby, Dominic, Gianna and the moms looked very annoyed. "I'll even climb over a seat even though i'm in a dress."

"Well, it's obvious that the dress you're in makes you look like a hooker and i'm referring about the cheap kind." Dominic stated as Abby, Gianna and the moms all laughed as Jill looked like she wanted to throttle him.

"That was a good one, Domino." Christi laughed and the girls completed their group dance.

Awards was next and dancers who competed that day were all dancing to MC Hammer's 2 Legit 2 Quit and even the moms were dancing as Asia turned to her mother, who began to dance and everybody enjoyed the dancing battle between Asia and Kristie, then it shifted when Asia looked at Dominic as to say Bring It On and with that it turned into the Asia vs Dominic

"Show Asia who the master of dance is!" Abby exclaimed as Dominic began to dance by doing some popping and locking robot moves as Asia was grinning, seeing Cameron dance like a robot and he even did the moonwalk.

"Go Domino! Go Domino!" Everybody chanted and he even did the toe stand and t the end, he did the split and came back up smoothly as everybody loved it. Asia had gotten 1st in the petite soloist division, in the junior soloist division, Chloe got 1st, Maddie got 2nd and Paige got 3rd, but for the group, the girls got 4th.

"Mom, what's worse, getting 4th or the standoff with Jill?" Dominic asked Abby.

"It's bad enough we got 4th, but it's even worse that we had to stand off with Jill, which may have had a lot to do with us getting 4th." Abby responded.

"You may be right, Abby." Holly stated and the girls and moms, even Jill was backstage.

"This is the second week Payton has been on the team now." Kelly said.

"Not on the team, but with the team like Kelly just said." Christi added as Leslie looked on and Jill was glaring. "Just saying."

"It's really difficult coming into this ladies, you have this pack and it's known, you've run off a few people including me several times." Leslie commented.

"When you're here, Kelly isn't here and you're here now because i'm not here and that's the cause on why you're replacing My Little Kendall." Jill said to Leslie.

"Why be here, then?"

"Here's the thing, me and My Little Kendall are a part of the team whether Abby and that long haired hippie she calls a son."

"You would not like me on this team, because i would do everything for Payton. I won't hurt your kid and all, but if Payton gets a chance, i'm taking it."

"We aren't only raising dancers, but also raising people. I would rather be who i am and not be a success on Broadway because at least i'd look myself in the mirror instead of dancing on stage." Holly told them.

"Here's a tip, when a opportunity comes, you need to take advantage of it." Leslie advised.

"What kid are you raising?"

"I want this for my daughter!"

"Shame on you!"

"I've had enough of this debate and should Asia not get a solo, i'll head back to Los Angeles and take the next opportunity!" Kristie exclaimed as she exited the dressing room and everybody headed back home to the Windy City.

The upcoming week, both Christi and Melissa visited Abby and Dominic as they were caring for Maryen, who was suffering from Stage 4 colon cancer and at the studio, Jill snuck Kendall in the studio and at the competition that Gianna took the girls to, Kelly asked Abby and her son when they would be coming back and Dominic said when Kendall and Jill got their behinds out of the studio and that made Kendall start bawling as the girls and moms didn't come to their defense and Jill was livid and the week after as Abby and Dominic judged a competition, Jill attempted to convince Gianna to choreograph a solo for Kendall, but Gianna held her ground and refused and let Abby and Dominic know about it. They were both proud of Gianna for refusing to choreograph a solo for Kendall.