Rant/Babble

It is one of those days when all is not great, but it isn't bad either. It just stuck in the middle. Between a cutting day and just a crying day. Deciding which to do normally is easy, at least it has gotten easier. There are some days though that just make everything worse without anything happening because u don't know what to do anymore. You don't know if you should keep trying or just give up, cut or cry. It is a virtual circle of disasters because your brain is saying just cut while you internal system is saying no just give your arm a brake. That's another thing. Cutting in one area so much or so often that your bone hurts and you just don't know what happened. You didn't do anything unusual for you. You just did what u do everyday. Everything was almost the same, your mum yelled. Your bestfriend made you hate yourself even more. You other best friend got into the school he wanted and might leave you all alone at a new school with new people. And you just don't know what to do anymore. You are breaking and there is nothing you can do about it. Your always gonna be breaking to some extent, that's life. Life wouldn't be what it is if there wasn't people to feel like crap, or people to bully the people to feel like crap. Life is just what it is and we have to deal with it because it isn't gonna change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry for the kind of rant thing I just did. I don't know were I was going I just needed to babble and I am so sorry for not writing on a while I just have had way to much going on lately and it is getting out of control. Luv Ya.