Traped

Heading into the guidance office she felt scared, sick, and anxious. She just needed to get her paper back. She had friends with her, it should be no problem. It never was again going to be just getting a paper back, she was never again going to feel okay talking, seeing, or being near the horrible people that were in that office. She sat down at the table with her friends thiniking it is just going to take a minute and then I can leave, but it wasn't just going to take a minute. Her friends started to eat the speggati pulled out of the lunch box. She was ready to leave, she couldn't handle it. She needed to get out, so she stood up. "Don't let her leave" said the guidance counciler. She started having a panic attack and stabbed her friend with the fork she had been holding to try and get her to realease her tight grip on her arm. It worked, she stood up, but her friend was to quick running and blocking the door. She started having a bad anxiety attack because she felt like she was drowing, she couldn't breath and the worst was that the people holding her in this room were the her bestfriends the ons who she had brought to protect her not hurt her. She started crying when she was starting to give up on getting out because she was starting to injure herself. she needed to get out, couldn't they see that she was dying she had bruises on her arms, shoulders, ribs, leg. she was then put into a compleat panic as the secrotary aproches her holding 2 christmas bags. She didn't know what to think why would she be getting to presents. Was here family really that poor, she did't think so. When the door was opend by the assistant principal she pushed her way out running down the stairs into the library were she colapsed into a wall outside the library were she stood for a minute before making her way into the room filled with books. She thought she would be safe in the same room of the one who had saved her from herself many times before, the one who had never made her feel crazy, and never made her want to hurt herself. @BvbArmyGirl22 was the only one she felt close to, the only one who she thought might not judge her. The one who she could call her closest friend, sister, family.