Explanation

Sorry Earthlings that I havn't undated in the longest time. I just have a lot going on and Writting scares me because I have all of these people watching my constant move. I decided that I am tired of hiding. EVERYTHING in the book from this point on is going to be 100% honest, I will no longer be dancing around the truth and I might be very blunt, but I mean at least I will be honest.

When I was younger and first heard about suicide and cutting I was completely shocked. I never fully understood why someone would ever purposefully hurt themselves in such a way that would cause great pain and leave a forever scar. I didn't understand how someone so alive and beautiful could make themselves bleed a red river of pain to release the demons they keep inside, but when I was younger I didn't know that cutting was to release inner demons. I simply thought it was something people did who didn't want to deal with the real pain they were felling from inside. Now I understand, not 100% understand, but I believe I have a pretty good idea on why people cut. I understand so well, I even cut myself.

I have a theory, I think that people cut themselves not for the stereotypical way of gaining attention, but for the fact of non-attention. The way I picture cutting is in a more personal way(I think this is why I cut), I believe that people cut as a way to not bother people with their problems. If you think about it when you tell someone about your problems you are making the subject all about you, gaing attention. Where as if you don't tell people about your problems and just cut your taking the situation into your own hands and making it a non-attention subject.

think of cutting as a way to hide the inner thoughts and feelings in a more physical way. Cutting if you think about it as non-attention you would say that when someone finds out you cut they might care and compulsively obsess there life with it(my BBB Alexei) or they could be completely shut you out and believe it is for attention or not true(my mother). Either way cutting shouldn't be stereotyped in such a category asdoing it for attention. Cutting isn't okay, but nothing is goning to stp someone from cutting if they want to. I mean yes help them, but they have to want to stop because you can't stop for them.

LUV YA, -EM