Therapy Ruined

She was finaly enjoying something in her life and her mother decided to just go and ruin it. She had things that she, her mother, and only a few others knew about. And she wanted to keep it that way. Why did her mother have to go and ruin the only good thing that was happening to her. The therapy was about her, making her feel better about life and making her be able to cope with things in other ways then cutting. Her mother couldn't let it be just about her though, she had to come in and ruin it. She dosn't undersand why her mother had to take someting that she really wanted and go and make it about her. She wasnt the one who was cutting. She wasnt the one who needed the therapy she was the one who (besides the Bitch Ass Liars) was making her do therapy, so shouldn't she want hr to get threw it insted of making her have to pick a new therapist.

She may be 14 days clean, but at this rate it wasn't going to last very much longer. She always knew that therapy wasn't goint to be good for long, but she thought she would have more then 1 good seshion with Sarah before her mother tuined it. She was wrong though. She walked out of the seshion and will never be speaking to Sarah gain, her mother hadb just made her daughter worse and she hopes that she realiss the she knows that her daughter hates her and will try her hardest to not talk to her for as long as she can.