oi don't touch my food

Last day of first year

In class 1-C:

"Sana-chan...help...me" Mei choked out. Sana turned to see Mei getting choked by Carlos.

"What did he do now" Sana questioned. "The dumb ass stole the bread I had put on my desk and had the nerve to eat it in one bite" Carlos exclaimed while still choking Mei.

Sana eyes widened "Um....I think he's turning purple" she stated. Carlos sighed and loosened his grip on Mei neck. Mei started coughing out "Thanks....Sana....chan". After that the teacher walked into the class and started the lesson.

*Ring*

"Ahhhh finally lunch time" Sana stated while she stretched. "Sana-chan let's go to lunch I'm pretty sure the others are waiting at the table for us" Mei stated. When Sana and Mei went to the table they were met with the baseball team already eating.

Sana pulls out her bento box and turns around to get her phone out of her bag. Once she turns around she noticed that one of her chicken pieces are gone.

Sana looked around to see Mei putting the chicken piece in his mouth. Before Mei could swallow the chicken Sana jump up and put Mei into a chokehold.

"OI MEI NOBODY TOLD YOU TO EAT MY CHICKEN" Sana exclaimed.

"Sa...na... the..re...is...fo..ur..more...left..." Mei coughed out.

"Oi oi oi Mei everyone knows that the number four is bad luck" she exclaimed.

"Tch and now she's the one turning him purple" Carlos stated. Sana finally loosened her grip she made a disgusted look and said "Mei touch my food again without my permission and I'll make sure you lose conscious next time".

Mei was frightened so he asked to switch seats with Carlos befor Sana ripped his neck off.

"Carlos you're now my favorite best friend now here eat this piece of chicken" Sana said sweetly as she shoved the chicken in his mouth.

Everyone sweatdropped of how quickly her mood changed. Carlos still sweat dropping said "thanks". After that lunch went smoothly even though Sana was still giving death glares at Mei.