𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄??!!

*BANG BANG BANG*
*BANG BANG BANG*
*BANG BANG BANG*

"Who could this be at my door right now..." Sana said with a raspy voice. She gets up from her bed and checks her phone and checks the time *12:58*. She gasps and runs to the door.

"SHIT IM SO SORRY MEI" she opens the door to see a pissed off Mei.

"YOU BETTER BE THE MOVIE STARTS AT 1:30 WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE YOU'RE NOT EVEN READY!" He exclaims. "ALL I WANT TO SEE IS BARBIE BUT I WONT BE ALBE TO SEE IT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!" he starts wailing. Sana finally takes a good look at him in a hot pink shirt with Barbie on and white jeans, while he has on one of the matching pink wigs they were going to wear together.

"I'm so sorry I overslept because I was out late with-" before she could finish her sentence she was interrupted by Carlos and Shirakawa walking in.

"With who?" They all questioned

"With my new friend" Sana says with a smile

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHH" they all gasped.

"IS THIS NEW FRIEND A GUY??" Mei exclaims

"Yes he is, does it matter? But gimme 10 mins to get ready and I'll be done now GET OUT wait in the hall please!" Sana smiles while closing the door on them then sighs.

Sana runs to her bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Then she rummages through her closet to find a pink sundress. She the puts on a wig cap and puts on the cheap party city wigs her and Mei got together. She looks for a granola bar and grabs her purse. Finally she opens the door and closes it behind her. Then she sees the three guys were out the hall waiting for her.

"Sana-Chan now it's 1:10 we will never make it now!" Mei whines

"Narumiya Mei, the movie does not start at 1:30! That's when the previews start. We have enough time. Plus we are a 7 minute walk away we will be fine. SO STOP WORRYING!!" Sana slaps the back of Mei's head.

"OWWWWW SANA-CHAN YOU'RE SO HEARTLESS!" Mei whines

"Why did we even come to see this movie with them anyway..." Shirakawa said to Carlos

"Ah I just wanted to watch the movie because of Margot Robbie" Carlos smiled

"Why do I surround myself with weirdos..." Shirakawa thought to himself.

"Mei when we go into the theater don't talk during the movie ok?!" Sana told Mei.

"When have I talked in a theater?" Mei questioned.

"Oh so you don't remember when we watched end game and you were balling your eyes out and yelling?" Sana questioned.

"Yeah we got kicked out because of you when you cried about Captain America" Carlos chimed in.

"WELL IT WAS SAD AND SWEET THAT HE DID THAT SO HE COULD SPEND HIS LIFE WITH AGENT CARTER" he exclaims.

"See this tone of yours need to go down Narumiya..." Sana says in a stern voice

"Oooo see you got Sana mad now she has to use your first name..." Carlos started instigating.

"And you-" she stops once she hear her phone buzz and she starts to smile.

Kura-kun

Good afternoon! I would've texted you earlier
but I overslept and now I have to run laps with
a tire because of it. But I had fun last night, would
you like to call later tonight?

It's fine!  I overslept as well and now my friend is
mad because he says it's my fault we will be late
for our movie. Have fun with those tire runs!
And I'll love to call later. :)