waiting...

Kuramochi POV

I woke up to a new text from Sana from around 2 in the morning which is weird.

———
Sana 💜

Hey so......
I accidentally liked your post on insta I swearrrr I wasn't
stalking or anything! Hope this does sound weird
but you looked really good in those photos  ! ;)

Good morning. That's totally fine you can like
my post all you want and I wouldn't care. I don't
find it weird especially if it's you liking it  ;).
I also was looking at your post and you look gorgeous 💜
delivered

———

I finally get out of bed and change into some jeans and a graphic tee. I run downstairs to make some breakfast. After that I got what I needed for today. I decided to go to Tokyo to meet up with Miyuki over break.

———
Miyuki

Yo
My train should get there around 12.

Ugh do I have to hang out with you 🙄

ykw. die

yk im kidding kuramochi! 😜
See you then.

yea wtv.

———

While I walked to the station I was listening to to some music and looking at the scenery. Once I made it to the station I waited at the platform for my train. Still looking at my phone every minute to see if Sana texted back, but she hasn't yet. "Did I say something weird? Ugh why don't I know how to talk to girls". Then the announcement of the train stopped my thoughts. I quickly got on to claim a seat. With music still blasting in my ear I was trying to be patient on waiting for her text.

Finally my train made it to Tokyo and I got off to see Miyuki at the entrance.

"Yo Miyuki. How's break been going?"

"I guess it's fine. But I hate that we have to go back earlier than everyone else because of baseball. But how's your break?"

"It's going good except for today."

"Damn am I that bad you don't wanna hang with me?"

"Well no. I'm kind of freaking out because Sana hasn't answered my text and I feel like I said something wrong"

"Can you show me these texts?"

I pulled out my phone to show Miyuki.

"Oh my gosh Kuramochi! You're definitely overthinking this. It's so funny that you can't text girls. Trust me you have nothing to worry about. She literally complimented you on the text. Also she sleeps in super late sometimes so don't think too much about it"

I sigh in relief.

" So kuramochi do you like her or what?"

" I mean it's too early to tell but I think I do... I just need to talk to her more. Any advice?"

" Hmmm... first you have to promise me you won't break her heart then I'll tell you your heart desires"

" I promise!"

"I'll tell you once you treat me to lunch so let's go! I'm thinking bbq!"

Me and Miyuki walked to the nearest bbq place. We got started and ordered some meat to grill

"Okay so first to get closer with her I think you should ask to call! Like maybe facetime?"

"Hmmm if we do what would we even talk about?"

"I don't know just talk to her! She's not shy I can't tell you that. She's a pretty bold person. I know in 3rd grade she didn't like this girl in our class so she went up to her face and told her reasons why she didn't like her and why other people didn't like her as well. The poor girl went and told the teacher Sana was bullying her" Miyuki laughed

"So what should I text her when I ask?"

"Hmm idk just be like 'would you mind if we call to get to know each other more?' or something like that." Miyuki shrugs

*PING*
*PING*

I quickly grab my phone off the table to see Sana's name pop up on the screen

———
Sana 💜

Hey sorry I just woke up.
And thanks for understanding I was freaking out last night about it lol.

Yeah no problem just don't worry about it.
But I do have a question for you

Yeah what's up?

I was wondering if you would like to call maybe tonight?

Oh sure! ykw I was going to ask that too lol

Oh really? I guess we think the same fr. But does 8 work for you?

Yes 8 is perfect for me!
I'll talk to you later then okay Kura?

Okay, can't wait to talk to you later :)

———

"God this is so nerve wracking" I sigh and place my hands on my head

"Man you need to stop overthinking this. She's literally one of the chilliest people ever trust"

"Well I asked her to call and she said 8 is fine. I'll lyk what happens over the call"

"I hope this works bc I will be your number one supporter in this ship! Except you have to watch out for her bestie Mei. He hates when she talks to boys. He's like an overprotective brother when it comes to her"

"Is he that bad?"

"Hmm well in our last year of junior high, Sana was talking with this guy for like a month but he got scared once Mei started sending death threats to him and started to prank the poor boy by putting a dead rat in his shoe locker a few times. But Sana didn't know that it was Mei who did all of it"

"I mean we don't go to the same school his terrorizing shouldn't be that bad..."

"He will make his way to. Plus he has those two other boys that is also friends with Sana so they would probably team up against you"

" I should be fine. Will you help me if I get terrorized?"

"Oh I guess if I have to" Miyuki says playfully

"The only way for Mei to stop is if Sana yells at him. But he's so sneaky about it."

"So I should watch my back around him then?"

"Yes if I was you I would"

"Thanks for this advice Miyuki. I really mean it."

"Yeah no problem just make sure you make her happy"

A/N:
I need sleep it's currently 4:54 a.m. and I was bored. Revamping is not for the weak!! I'll probably have writers block by tomorrow :3