back in tokyo

A few days later

'Ah time when by fast now I have to go back to Tokyo'  Sana sighed in her head.

Sana started packing all her clothes and other things she wanted to bring back to her dorm. As she was almost done packing she hears her room door slammed open. "SANAAAA YOU'RE LEAVING ME ALREADY?" Eijun exclaimed while hugging her and anime crying.

"Eijun stop being such a cry baby. You'll see me in Tokyo we can meet up on the weekends if you want" Sana stated while getting out of Eijun's grasp. "Oh right I totally forgot I'm going to school in Tokyo" Eijun said while scratching the back of his neck.
Sana sweat dropped "Well let me finish getting my stuff together so we can go to the train station" she stated.

Sana goes downstairs to say goodbye to her parents and brother. They all get into the car to take her to the station.

2 hours later

"Well I'm off" Sana says to her family. She gives her crying brother a big hug reassuring him that she'll be back. Also giving her parents one as well."Oh remember to text me when you're on your way to Tokyo so I can meet you at the station" Sana said to cousin before getting on the train. "Yes ma'am have a safe trip" Eijun says with a salute.

As Sana sat down in her seat she pulled out her phone to see a text from Mei.

_______________
New message

#1 annoying slut
You better be on your way
Sana-Chan(ง'̀-'́)ง

Yes I am on my way I'll be at the station at 3

__________________

Sana then just watch some anime on her phone until it was her stop.

Once Sana got off the train she hears the annoying squeal of the one and only Mei. "SANA-CHAN YOU'RE BACK I MISSED YOU" Mei exclaimed with a bone crushing hug. "Mei I was only gone for two weeks" she said while ripping away from Mei's hug.

"It's still too long for me I had to deal with Carlos and Shirakawa for 2 weeks without you they're so lame and annoying " he said with a sigh. But then Carlos heard what he said and picked Mei up from the back of his shirt "ehhh you're the one who's always annoying" Carlos stated.

"Well anyway let's go back to the school I need reorganize my dorm. Off we go peasants" Sana stated. Before they could say anything Sana was already gone. They all sighed and said "what will we do with her".

Once they made it back Sana quickly put up her luggage and some extra stuff she brought back on her trip. Then she quickly texted her parents that she made it to her dorm. "Hmmm I think I need some more snacks I guess I have to go to the store". So she puts on her shoes and goes to the nearest supermarket.

"So I need granola bars, some chips, and etc...". Going down the chip aisle she noticed a green haired boy and a boy with glasses. "Oh is that Kuromochi and Kazuya?"

"Oi Sana! How are you?" seems like Miyuki noticed her.

"Hey Kazuya, I'm good hbu?"

"I'm good as well! Have you met my friend Kuramochi before?" He says with a smirk

"Ah yes, how are you doing Kura?"

"I-I am fine" he says with a blush

"So what brings you to the store today Sana?"

"Oh I'm getting snacks for my dorm room, what about you?"

"We are on snack duty today for a dorm party sadly" Miyuki said with a sigh

"Oh cool! Is it like one of those crazy parties or is it something chill?"

"It has to be chill since we are about to start the new season." Kuramochi chimed in

"Oh dang, that does stop my friends tho. One time me and Mei went to party and he drank so much I had to carry him back to his dorm then the next day they had a game" she laughed

"Well he's definitely a different breed" Miyuki laughed as well.

"Ik right? We definitely need to have the trio together again Kazuya! I'll text in the group chat okay? And also it was nice seeing you guys I have to get going. I'll text you later Kura, okay?" She says her goodbyes then quickly grabs her chips to check out.

"What are you so nervous for Kuramochi?" Miyuki asked

"I wasn't nervous, what are you talking about?"

"You surely was stuttering but whatever"

Both boys finish their shopping and headed back to their dorms.

A/N

So you might be confused about why she was happy to get hair products last chapter, I found out Japan really doesn't have any hair products for black hair types so that's why I wanted to put that in there.But like thank for 200+ views I really didn't think I would get that many that fast, thank you so much!!!

Lmao this chapter sucks oh well tho (2024)
-Edited