back home

1pm at the station

Sana arrived to the station with Mei, Carlos, and Shirakawa.

"WAA SANA-CHAN DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE IDIOTS" Mei exclaimed while hugging Sana and balling his eyes out.

"Oi Mei who you calling an idiot you're the one who missed practice two days in the row last week" Carlos hissed out. "WAH see they're even delusional" Mei exclaimed while still hugging Sana. "There there Mei you'll be okay without me okay, you can text me any time" Sana said while breaking the hug. She headed onto the train and turned around to see her friends and said "see you guys in four days" and waved while the doors closed.

3 hours later

"Ah it's nice be back in Nagano" Sana thought. "SANA YOU'RE FINALLY BACK" a voice exclaimed. She turned around to see her hotheaded cousin Eijun with their grandfather right next to them. "Welcome back my precious granddaughter" her grandfather exclaimed while he hugged her. She sighed and said "Well it's nice to be back home I was feeling kinda homesick in Tokyo" .

Then her mother (Breia) comes up with her younger brother (Kenyu) holding his hand. "Ah Sana I missed you so much! I hope you had a good school year right?" Breia goes up to hug her daughter. "Sissy!" Kenyu also joins the hug as well. They all talked and headed home.

Once they got home Sana went up to her room to place her things down. Once she went downstairs she was meet with Eijun with two baseball gloves and a ball. "Come on Sana let's play catch outside we haven't played in months" he pouted. "All right let's go" "oi grandpa, mom we going to be outside" Sana exclaimed.

(Fun fact: Sana's parents moved next door to the rest of the family)

Outside

"So.....any girlfriend yet?" Sana asked. "WAH no why would I have one" he questioned while throwing the ball. "I don't know I thought you and Wakana would be dating" she said. Eijun blushed and said "no way she doesn't like me like that" . "Whatever you say Eijun" she sang out.

1 hour later

"Let's go inside I think your mom is almost done with dinner" Sana stated. "Okay" Eijun said with a pout. "Don't worry I'll be here for a few more days we can play catch tomorrow and maybe I can bat some of your pitches tomorrow." She said while patting his his hair. "Really" he exclaimed. "Yes now let's go inside" she said with a smile.

After dinner Sana went upstairs and took a bath and did her hair routine. She threw on her school team hoodie and some black biker shorts.After that she checked her phone and saw tons of text message notifications.

Sana POV

Messages

The Annoying Sluts (500)

#1 Annoying Slut (217)

Kura-kun (2)

_____________

The Annoying Sluts

Hey guys...

#1 Annoying Slut
SANA-CHAN ARE YOU OKAY
YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED ANY
OF MY TEXTS😥

Oh I'm sorry Mei I had left my phone
in my room while I was outside

Carlos
Ghese Mei you should know by now that
she always does that this is like the 5th time
this happened🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm sorry I won't do it again 😔

Shirakawa
You said that the first time you
did it and look at you now🙄

Oi don't come for me like that 👁👄👁💧
but anyway y'all miss me already 😩

#1 Annoying Sluts
YES I DO COME BACK ALREADY
BESTIE🙄🤚🏻

Carlos
🤷🏾‍♂️

Shirakawa
🙅🏻‍♂️

Shirakawa you're such a hater

System: Sana change "Shirakawa" to "Hater🙄"

Hater🙄
Whatever 🏃🏻‍♂️

System: "Hater 🙄" went offline!

#1 Annoying Slut
HAHA

Carlos
Well imma go you guys interrupted my
"Me time" so cya

System: "Carlos" went offline!

Me time😳

#1 Annoying Slut
Ewwwww why did you tell us that

Mei imma go too I have more people to text back

#1 Annoying Slut
But I'm your bestie you only
need to talk to me😔

Sorry Mei I'll talk to you later 😕 cya😜

#1 Annoying Slut
Cya🥺

System: "#1 Annoying Slut" and "Sana" went offline!
_________
Kura-kun

Hey
Want to meet up during break?

Sure but this week I'm back home

Oh 😔

But....we can meet up once I'm back😌

Fr? Wann go to the arcade

YES I LOVE IT THERE😩

Okay so once you're back it is🤝

Yesssirrrr😈

_______________

A/N
Sorry that the texts in this story might not be good😔 I'm such a dry texter so bare with me😕. If you have a problem with me calling them sluts in here I'm sorry. Like my friends and I call each other sluts but not like in a slut-shaming way if you know mean but anyway sorry again.
-author-chan

-Edited