- four

"we should leave and stay inside the building until these news people are gone." jeongin said as hyunjin nodded.

the two exited the café and got away from those cameras, only to find that they're close to the elevator. "where did they come from anyway? we were just talking and they suddenly showed up." hyunjin crossed his arms.

"i honestly don't know either. but everyday, they're always there. probably a way to make our company bankrupt or something."

the two talked more about things for a few minutes more until an employee said that jeongin is being called by his father.

"hyunjin, i have to go. my father is asking for me to visit him at the office. our little meeting is done." jeongin said and the two bid their goodbye.

as hyunjin exited the building, he noticed that there was no paparazzi anymore. 'they still could've seen us, right? ugh. i'll probably get scodled if news came up.'

and just right on time, a notification popped up in hyunjin's phone.

ceo of fennec fox's son and soon-to-be heir, yang jeongin, is with a girl?

by: marysnews

at january xx, 20xx, yang jeongin has been caught at the fennec fox's building with a girl.

yang jeongin is the son of the famous makeup brand: fennec fox's ceo, yang saho. it is also rumored that yang jeongin can possibly take over the company, but is said that he's only been his father's secretary at the moment.

jeongin haven't started his main career and is already caught in such a news because of a girl!

who could this girl be? and how can he be acquainted with such an important and high-class person?

leave your opinions below!

comments:

jeonginsupremacy: i doubt it's a lover since jeongin's a busy man tbh
thisissonoteri: JEONGIN? WITH A GIRL? OH HE'S GONNA GET IT LATER-
seungmo.official: damn, jeongin. i didn't know you're into.. those.
iloveseungmin: OMG SEUNGMIN??? I LOVE YOU

comments were all shocked to see that jeongin was with a 'girl' but many believed that it's just some employee or a close friend of his.

but my oh my, it's a boy. it's not a girl. it's hwang hyunjin. hyunjin's back was only seen and jeongin's face. since hyunjin had shoulder-length hair and wearing feminine clothes, it was easy to misunderstand and assumed that he was a female.

regarding the situation, eri had also texted the boy.

3 unread messages

eri from work

eri from work
a few articles showed up and,
was it you and jeongin?
W

ILL YOU BE ON TROUBLE?

hyunjin
no? don't think so. if there was, mr. yang would've said something by now

eri from work
you sure? jeongin gets wild if he's angry, i speak from experience!!

hyunjin
what did he do?

eri from work
because he has that cold aura? he just shouts at you and gets angry. when he called me in his office when i lost chanmi once in the mall for a few minutes and oh lord—

hyunjin
bitch what he do? stop leaving cliffhangers i-

eri from work
he yelled at me and lectured me for a good five minutes and threw his papers at my direction and told me to pick it up and never show myself to him for a day. i just can't imagine how he'd act if he gets angry at you

hyunjin
wow.. um.. that's rough. but i need to take a bus soon, i'll see you!!

eri from
can't wait! chanmi'll be here in an hour and you need to help me with other things as well!

-

jeongin reached his father's office and knocked the door three times before entering. the first thing jeongin saw was his father, but wearing a smile.

his father wasn't the type of person to smile a lot so it caught jeongin slightly off-guard. 'this might be good news then. he alnost never smiles.'

"what'd you call me for, father?" 

"a fellow makeup company wanted to collaborate with us and they're quite popular too. the product's gonna be famous and out of stock once it gets out! the money, jeongin. we'll be having a lot by collaborating."

'oh, that's what it is. no wonder.'

"who could that company be?" jeongin asked, a little uninterested. truth be told, he's slightly doesn't like the thought of him being the soon ceo of the company.

he was just forced to do it because his father told that his stepbrother isn't a real 'yang' and an irresponsible stepson.

"the hwang company, jeongin! their daughter, yeji, would also be willing to model the products. in order to fully work on it, we had to do one thing: model with their daughter."

but jeongin hates modeling.

-

i hate that i have scratches on the back of my neck— i have to undo my hair so it won't be seen it's annoying BUT ANYWAY

for smut, i assume that i'll be able to publish one before it gets to chapter ten but idkkk y'all ;)