- six

hi, mary here! here to say that-

half of this is written when i felt real shit. my left eye is getting poked by my long ass eyelashes and it was 5-6am. if i did any errors, please point out. thanks!

-

at midnight, hyunjin remembered the box again and asked eri about it.

the two were in bed staring at the ceiling as always.

"eri! i have a question."

"yeah?"

"is jeongin a person who's into kinky stu—"

"what the fuck did you just ask to me." eri cut him off, with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"i have an explanation, okay? i saw a glimpse of his room and i saw a velvet box that usually has adult toys." hyunjin explained shyly.

"hm, i don't think so? his seungmin hyung probably gave it to him. i've seen his room before, it's nothing really special. don't get too curious, it's not worth thinking about."

"seungmin hyung?"

"he's a famous actor and grew close with jeongin, he stops here sometimes."

'so that's seungmin! i saw his comment about the article. what does he mean by 'those'?'

"mhm, alright. good night, eri."

"good night!"

-

it's now around four pm and hyunjin was tidying up cabinets in rooms until chanmi had come up ans found him in the guest room.

"jinnie! jinnie! jinnie! today is the day! you're gonna be my mommy today!" chammi jumped around and tugged hyunjin's maid outfit to catch his attention.

hyunjin turned around from chanmi's noise and greeted her, crouching to her height.

"good afternoon, what time is it?"

"it's four pm! the event starts at four thirty!"

"okay, okay. i'll shower. let me get ready, yeah?"

"yes!" chanmi giggled and left the room.

he finished up the guest room and headed to his room; grabbing clothes for him to wear. since it's probably a lot of physical activities, he didn't decide to wear something like a dress and something he can move freely from.

hyunjin finally took a towel and headed to take a shower.

-

jeongin, hyunjin, and chanmi, reached the school and found a lot of parents and kids there.

"i-is my outfit too formal? i think it is." hyunjin said and began to regret the outfit he took.

" hyunjin said and began to regret the outfit he took