- fifteen

OMG HI MARY HEREEEE SORRY FOR THE NO SMUT I PROMISE THERE WILL BE ONE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE!!! DW Y'ALL I GOT Y'ALL BY NEXT CHAP ON THE SMUT CONTENT <33 LOVE YALL SMSMSMSM OK ENJOY

-

"i hope this is alright." jeongin took a deep breath and looked at his watch, hyunjin was running a little late. he didn't mind. it was around eight thirty and it was usually the time when it would be hard to make chanmi sleep.

after months with no sexual or romantic contact as hyunjin requested, jeongin had to break it. the younger male couldn't stall his feelings for hyunjin anymore.

and so, he set up a very expensive dinner in one of the highest quality restaurants in south korea. he reserved a spot for him and the older to eat. it was pricey, but it was all for someone he loves. he'll spend whatever amount of money just so hyunjin can be satisfied.

after a little bit of more waiting, hyunjin finally came. he's so.. stunning. he had light makeup on, but it somehow made him look way mire beautiful even if it wasn't a lot of makeup. that's just how beautiful hyunjin is, not even needing a lot of makeup to look outstanding.

and his outfit? he chose to crossdress again. he doesn't regret it though, he looked amazing. it wasn't at all formal or too fancy, rather than a simple dress too.

 it wasn't at all formal or too fancy, rather than a simple dress too

hyunjin on the other hand, was also attracted by this male. black hair on a little ponytail and wearing glasses, shit. the younger is once again flustered at how hot jeongin is looking.

 the younger is once again flustered at how hot jeongin is looking

hyunjin took the seat in front of jeongin, smiling nervously. "i-i'm sorry for arriving so late. eri wouldn't let me leave because she wanted me to make me look prepared for this dinner."

"it's okay. wanna order?" jeongin asked as hyunjin nodded in response. the younger called in a waiter and ordered food that they'd like to have. of course, jeongin insisted in paying the all the food.

"thank you for ordering, food will be ready in about fifteen to twenty minutes." the waiter bowed and left the two. the said males then started to talk.

"has it been okay with your job so far? sorry that i haven't been checking up on you guys, i've been pretty busy with some work recently." jeongin asked.

"yeah. eri and chanmi really made my job happier and way fun, i really thank them. and.. if you don't mind me asking, why'd you ask me to have a dinner with you in such an expensive place?"

"it's because i have something to tell you later, a very important one. i had to make it formal." jeongin answered, smiling. he's planning on telling it later, after they finished with eating.

'is it what i think it is? don't tell me he'll... no. i shouldn't be assuming something that have a small possibility of happening.' hyunjin shook his thoughts off and continued on talking to jeongin.

-

jeongin and hyunjin had finished eating from the restaurant, and it's about time that jeongin will say his feelings towards him.

he decided that it would great to confess in a place where it was quite romantic and where no one would see them, a night in a beach. it was quite far from the restaurant, but it was worth it. they've arrived and the scene was unbelievable. no one was around so it was more enjoyable and peaceful. you can hear the waves of the ocean clearly, the water reflecting the bright sky. it's the best time to confess at this beautiful moment!

"remember at the restaurant that i had something important to tell you?"

"i do."

"and that something important is that... i—" jeongin cuts himself off from nervousness. it's harder than he thought it'll be.

"i...?" hyunjin tilted his head confusion.

"i l-like you, hyunjin. um.. a lot. will you.. uh.. consider being my boyfriend?" jeongin blushed out of embarrassment. never thought that there will be a day where jeongin would embarrass himself in front of hyunjin like this, but there he is. blushing like some schoolgirl.

'my god, jeongin! what the hell was that! that's so humiliating, i'm gonna die. god help me.' jeongin can't contain this feeling. help him please.

hyunjin laughed, eyes turning into crescent ones. "oh, jeongin! you're just too cute sometimes!" he laughed yet again, this time hugging jeongin.

"w-what?"

"the answer is yes, silly!" hyunjin smiled brightly, looking at the younger's eyes. staring at each other's eyes for a longer time until jeongin closed their space between them to kiss hyunjin.

the older kissed back, cupping jeongin's face. he missed this—no, they both missed this. the feeling of their lips touching the other was all too much for them to feel again. both felt like they can't separate ever again.

after more minutes, the two pulled away, looking at the other with love eyes. hugging too. jeongin resting his head on hyunjin's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the said boy's waist, making the hyunjin feel secured as he hugged jeongin back.

"i missed this, jeongin. i love you."

"i love you too. so, so much, hyunjin. you don't know how long i wanted this to happen."

hyunjin chuckled. "me too."

-

fucking finally amiriteee ALSO STORYTIME

so a month ago(?) or two, i used to like this girl. i don't really have feelings for now but it's on and off. she's actually a long-time friend of mine and friends for 5 years maybe. since the start of lockdown, i was wondering if i actually had feelings for her or not since it was always changing.

but uh yeah, i did like her. i was hesitating all the time in whether i should tell her at the time since she was talking to me about a boy who's texting him and them getting along. i was a little upset but wasn't affected at the same time because i didn't like her that much.

BUT, i did tell her that "hey,, i like you." and she first thought it was a joke, which was understandable because i flirt with her in a daily basis (me w everyone lmao) and i said that i was serious. and y'all—

she said she didn't like me 😭 but she said she was fine with it so oh well. why am i always rejected man?? ik i  look ugly but that shouldn't be the reason to not like me 😭😭😭

hshss THAT'S ALL! i hope i'll get next chapter before my exam starts (april 5-7) i hope i do well aha