- nine

jeongin woke up first, feeling a little sting on his back. it was actually scratches that hyunjin made on his back. but when he blinked again and opened his eyes,

holy fucking shit an angel—

he has hyunjin in his arms, neck and torso covered with some hickeys. also, he was naked. jeongin couldn't help but blush.

he really didn't want to wake hyunjin up, but he needs to since they have to check out early. sad that jeongin probably won't see a scene like this again. sighing, he removed his arms around hyunjin and tapped his shoulder.

"hyunjin, wake up."

"h-hm?" hyunjin hummed and rubbed his eyes. it took him a few seconds and looked to see a shirtless— no, naked jeongin in front of him. he immediately covered his eyes.

"m-mr. yan—i-i mean, j-jeongin! g-good morning bu-but where a-are we?" the older stuttered as he pulled the blanket closer to him, covering his chest and sat up.

"the hotel, remember? and.. we kinda did something else last night." jeongin said.

the black-haired male tried to remember what happened last night and went to realization. "we had.. sex?!" he exclaimed and woke up from his sleepy state from the moment of realization.

"yeah."

"o-oh god, i'm so sorry! forgive me! i didn't mean to, sorr—"

"don't say sorry, i agreed to do it with you. it's fine. we both had a good time last night, anyway. right?" jeongin smiled in assurance before taking his underwear and pants, putting it on.

"ye-yeah... b-but how am i gonna cover these hickeys? they're quite a lot. my dress won't be able to hide it."

"you can use my jacket that i have in my car i'll get go down and get it for you. i don't wanna risk you getting seen with paparazzi. we'll have to move fast." jeongin answered, startled when the door suddenly came open.

jeongin's father.

fuck.

"f-father! how'd you get inside?" jeongin panicked. he wasn't wearing to cover his upper body and hyunjin was legit covering his body with only a comforter. it was quite obvious what happened between them.

"i have a spare key to your room since i was the one who got you this. and, can you explain all this?"

jeongin sighed.

his father sat in a near couch, looking at the two boys sitting on the bed.

"we really didn't get why or how it happened. we just kind of.. had sex. i'm sorry, i was being reckless." jeongin apologized. he wasn't really sorry though.

he'd care less. his father shouldn't have even bothered to ask. it's his own life anyway, he's able to do shit if he wants to.

"i'm sorry too, mr. yang's father. i ask for forgiveness!" hyunjin bowed, sitting and covering his chest with the comforter.

"that's enough. i'm sorry too. jeongin, ever since i found out you were dating felix, i have forbidden you to see or be with another guy. i wasn't being a good father. you're allowed to love what you love." his father smiled. he really shouldn't have broken jeongin's relationship with felix.

it changed jeongin a lot.

but that's a story for another time! haha.

"th-thank you." jeongin smiled, almost at the verge of crying actually. it's one of the only things that made him happy.

"and my original reason to come here was to ask if hyunjin would like to be a model for our makeup products, since he does have the visuals for it."

hyunjin was shocked. him? modeling? sure, got into pageants a lot and won, but modeling for a famous brand? there's no way he'd turn it down.

"he's gotten into news about him because of me! when i asked him about coming here, people saw us and mistook him as a girl. is this really okay?" the youngest asked, worried. he didn't want to cause hyunjin anymore trouble.

"his face wasn't seen, right?" his father asked, smirking.

"t-that's true.." he couldn't deny, hyunjin's face wasn't seen. only his.

"d-don't worry, j-jeongin! i'll take the offer." hyunjin brightly smiled, jeongin sighed in defeat.

"that's great! things are getting settled."

-

"why are you limping? why are you wearing jeongin's jacket?" eri asked, curious.

the two came home and was greeted by eri, who seemed to just have finished cleaning some rooms. however, eri started to ask questions that hyunjin is having some difficulty to answer. he looked at jeongin if he should say something.

"just tell her. she won't be able to stop if you don't answer." jeongin said, ffce flushed.

hyunjin sighed, taking off the jacket. it revealed a ton of hickeys. menawhile eri, she's shocked.

"who did this to you?! tell me! let's teach them a lesson, hyun—"

"jeongin and i had sex."

"aha, jeongin! what the hell?! how dare you do such a thing to this precious beauty! hyunjin, are you okay? it must've been traumatic for you." eri began to worry, hugging hyunjin and rubbing his back.

"we both agreed to do it! don't say it like i did it forcefully!" jeongin defended himself, huffing.

"ah." eri stiffened as she lets go of hyunjin.

"dumbass." jeongin muttered and headed upstairs.

"hey, i heard that!"

-

in books, there's just bad chapter endings. one of them is this chapter

i'm sorry idk hOw

also, should i make a valentine's chapter? it's going to be short, but i'll try to make it long. should i make it?