- happy birthday, mr. yang

hi, mary here! this is just a little something for jeongin's birthday! the next official chapter will be on thursday or friday! and, this isn't part of the actual plot.

last thing:

contains a little smut here! :)

-

the older was at jeongin's office late at night because he had to discuss something about eri. but they ended up talking about other topics as well.

"mr. yang, it's your birthday today, right?" hyunjin asked as he stood up from the couch.

"yeah, it is. why do yo—" hyunjin cuts jeongin off by cupping his cheeks and attached his lips on the younger. jeongin didn't have the time to react as he couldn't process of what had just happened.

"happy birthday." the maid smiled, smiling more when he saw jeongin's blushing face.

-

two males, naked, and covered in sweat.

"it's your b-birthday b-but yo-you're the one pl-pleasuring m-me." hyunjin barely make out words as jeongin was thrusting inside him in a fast pace. he's moaning nonstop, getting louder and louder each time.

oh, and yes, hyunjin is getting fucked on jeongin's office couch, his legs over the younger's shoulders while his hands were tied up by a red ribbon.

"you deserve it, honey. you're my present today. now will you just behave and cum for me?" jeongin said, biting his lips at the sight of hyunjin.

his long black hair were all over the place, his perfect face had the look of someone having so much pleasure, his neck, torso, and thighs, were covered in hickeys. he was proud he did all of that.

"yes! a-ah, f-fuck!" hyunjin's tears fell out more as he came, the white liquid going on his thighs and lower stomach.

a few more thrusts and jeongin eventually came inside the other. he pulled out and collapsed beside hyunjin.

"happy birthday again, mr. yang." hyunjin breathed out, kissing him on the lips, the younger kissing back.

-

hope y'all liked this short chapter!!

happy bday jeongin <33