- happy birthday, hyunjin

mary here! this chapter contains smut. if you're not into this type of content, i suggest you to skip this.

and this isn't at all related to the story! just a little something for readers that want more than just casual flirting in the main story :)

-

it's hyunjin's birthday and chanmi and eri went to the mall to find something for hyunjin. in the mean time, jeongin kept hyunjin busy.

they're in hyunjin's room, the older straddling jeongin's lap. only wearing a really big white button-up shirt that was unbuttoned at the top, so you can see his shoulders and collarbones. hyunjin looked very attractive.

"happy birthday baby. for your birthday, i'll do whatever you ask me to."

"baby? i want a better nickname please!"

"hm, what do you want me to call you?"

"call me a princess! and.."

"aaaaand?"

"let me tie your hands and blindfold you!" hyunjin grinned, smiling innocently. jeongin thought that hyunjin's request is quite interesting and agreed.

"go for it, princess. do whatever you want, i'm all yours." jeongin answered, it was all it took for hyunjin to go insane.

he already had a black blindfold and a black ribbon ready. he started by blindfolding him. "is it too tight?"

"mmm, no."

the older then took the ribbon and tied his hands from the back. hyunjin left jeongin's lap and moved backwards to see the full view, and damn. he looked hella sexy.

jeongin's newly dyed black hair, his abs and muscles, and wearing only black pants matching with the blindfold and ribbon. wow. hyunjin couldn't hold back anymore and straddled his lap, cupping his face and attaching their lips. both couldn't get enough of each other's lips. jeongin wanted to touch him so bad and they're just starting their session.

in went on for a few minutes and hyunjin pulled away when he got enough, moving to jeongin's neck and started to make hickeys.

"why're you so good at this, princess? god." the younger groaned when he felt hyunjin kissing his neck and kissing down towards the zipper of his pants.

wow. wow. wow.

-

"in the end you wanted me to touch you, princess?"

"y-yes.."

"you can't get enough of my touch that you untied and took my blindfold off? you're so cute."

the two of them were already at their third round— god, their stamina. hyunjin could barely grip the bedsheets, he's almost at his limits and can't take the pleasure he was getting right now.

"p-please... jeongin.. i-i'm so..!!"

the older male came, panting heavily. jeongin thrusted a few more times and also came, panting too.

"why do we always have sex in days like this? can we at least just go somewhere else and have a date with no sexual contact? my god." hyunjin chuckled.

"you're the one who started this, shut up!" jeongin laughed as he hugged hyunjin close to him.

"happy, happy, happy birthday princess. i love you."

"thanks, i love you too."

-

this is a little late but happy birthday hyun <3

this is was a little rushed and i didn't really plan on posting but :(( i just wanted something out <3 here's some drawings i've drawn recently tho :)

kiyoko x yachi from haikyuu!! and nagito x hajime from danganronpa v2! when i finish this book, i'll draw maid hyunjin again :)