- twelve

also, THANK YOU FOR 6K READS THIS IS SO MUCH?? Y'ALL 6K IS A LOT?? THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

-

chan received a message from his father saying that jeongin might like this hyunjin guy in a romantic way. which is something that haven't happened in a long time. chan was happy and asked hyunjin to have a meetup privately.

chan told jeongins past with love and he finally gave jeongin the freedom of love. this motivated hyunjin to be more of a support to jeongin and help him more than just a maid, a person to help him through times where he needs someone.

-

chan was staying in the guest room, about to sleep until his father sent him a text.

dad

dad
welcome back chan. has jeongin talked about him and hyunjin yet to you?

chan
he hasn't said anything yet. what do you mean?

dad
hyunjin and jeongin might have something going on. you know how long since jeongin actually fell right?

chan
ohhh, got'cha. i'll talk to hyunjin about it. see 'ya!

-

"hm? chan called you to meet? why?" eri had asked as she was folding clothes in the living room. the two were the only ones in the house since chan and chanmi went for father-daughter bonding, and jeongin is in work as usual.

"he said.."

- flashback

"hello, hyunjin. this is very sudden to you but do you have free time later ten pm?" chan called hyunjin to the guest room a few hours ago before him and chanmi left the house.

"yes, i'm free. why do you ask, mr. chan?"

"just something regarding jeongin. i'll talk more when we meet. see you then!" chan smiled.

- end of flashback

"ahhh. about jeongin. of course it is," eri rolled her eyes jokingly. she's been really curious about hyunjin and jeongin's relationship.

he's never seen jeongin so attavhed with someone who's not her or family, so it's kind of new to see this. though, it was also suspicious to her too. how can jeongin fall for hyunjin thid fast? how did hyunjin do it? it's been quite a while since hyunjin had started working here, but really?

"you really must have god-like personality and looks to have jeongin to like you." eri smiled. even this curiosity going over her, she just can't help but be happy for the both of them.

jeongin, who've been acting like a cold boss to anyone, have met this new maid, and changed since. and hyunjin, he's just overflowing with thoughts of jeongin in his head. too much for eri's liking that she can sometimes spot hyunjin looking at the younger male's pictures on instagram.

"yeah.. wait what did you say—"

-

hyunjin went to chan's guest room, seeing the male sitting on his bed.

"you're here, hyunjin! have a seat beside me!" chan smiled, his dimples showing.

hyunjin nodded and sat on the empty space beside chan, waiting for him to say something about jeongin.

"i called you here because of jeongin and.. he didn't have a good love life. the last one was he was in was all the way back in high school. it didn't end well because dad didn't support it. and, since you came in his life, he acted so different. we all just saw each other yesterday, but i can see the changes already. he's really into you, hyunjin. please return his feelings."  chan sounded like he was plain-out begging at this rate.

he wanted jeongin to be happy. a different kind of happy, y'know? a kind of happy from someone you love romantically. chan wanted his stepbrother to be that kind of happy. meanwhile hyunjin,

he's so shocked that he teared up. "o-oh! did i make you sad? i'm sorry!"

"n-no it's just.. i'm glad we have the same feelings. i'm so happy." hyunjin smiled.

the night ended with hyunjin and chan getting closer, and hyunjin overjoyed when he knew jeongin also likes him.

as soon as chan was about to sleep, chanmi came to his room and jumped beside him. "papa! papa! sorry for playing on your phone for too long and talked to seungseung... i pretended to be you and—"

"pretended? let me have a look." chanmi gave his phone, looking at the messages.

haha, fuck.

chanmi legit messaged: 'i love you, seungmin.' and nothing else. it wasn't bad, but..

seungmin responded.

seungmin kim

chan (chanmi)
i love you seungmin.

seungmin
WHAT? REALLY?
THIS IS TOO SUDDEN CHAN-
I'M NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE YET HOLY SHIT

chan
oh my god— chanmi was borroeing my phone and decided to message me this. please don't get the wrong idea!!

seungmin
oh.
HHAAHAHA ANYWAYS
you love me tho, righttt?

chan
love? in what way am i supposed to love you?

seungmin
as a lover <33

chan
hm, sure.

seungmin
W H A T—

with that, chan closed his phone and grinned. he put his phone on the bedside table, then looking at chanmi.

"what did he sayyyy?"

"that's a secret, darling. wanna sleep with papa?"

"yes!"

chanmi positioned herself beside chan, both hugged each other to sleep.

-

HEY MARY HERE I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :((

i got stuck lmao

LOVE Y'ALL!! THANKS FOR 6K!!!