new memories

(im on computor rn so idk how to different font effects and i cant use emojis)

kokichis pov

chapter 4 

i woke up only to be in shuichis bed, wait what, why am i in shuichis bed?-

i blushed heavily noticing i had been hugging him and his arm was around me.

good thing he was still asleep.

it was cold and shuichi was warm so i stayed there for awhile until he woke up.

"o-oh morning ouma-kun" shuichi said in a sleepy like voice.

"morning saihara-chan!" i said happily, that was the first time i had spoke without stutering in awhile. 

he slowly sat up while i was still latched onto him, he seemed to think for a little bit then looked at me.

what was he thinking about...?

i knew it was something about me

"why don't we get dressed then have breakfast?" Shuichi said with a slight smile on his face.

i nodded and sat up aswell

---------- after getting dressed--------

"do you like my clothes shumai?" i said as i looked at him with a big smile.

(the clothes they where wearing, not my art)

"yea you look cute!" he said smiling at me.

"t-thankyou" i said, flustered a little bit.

----------another time skip-----------

(Ok i just switched to ipad so i can use fonts again-)

Saihara and i where eating breakfast, well I wasn't really eating... after everything I'd done to everyone in the killing game I didn't deserve to eat.

"A-are you not hungry oma-kun?" Shuichi asked. 

I nodded, even though i was actually starving and i had only eaten a little bit of pasta yesterday for dinner.

I wonder if shuichi told anyone about my panic attack, i hope not... 

While i was "eating" a nurse walked into the room, "you guys should be getting a few of your old memories by now, they should just come to you..." 

i was really curious on what i was like before the game, i bet i was just some stupid idiot who deserved to die

Wait what

I didn't mean to think that,

So how did that?...

Shuichis pov

The thought of getting memories back was kinda weird, i was exited but scared at the same time.

From what i saw on the tape i was danganronpa obsessed...

"H-hey saihara? D-do you know when where moving into our old houses?..." kokichi asked with a worried look on his face. 

"I think it was soon, couple days. Why are you exited?" I replied back, I didn't stutter in that sentence for once so that was weird.

"Sorta..." 

——another time skippp——

Maybe i should tell one of the nurses about kokichi's panic attack...

They might be able to do something about it

I walked up to one of the nurses and tapped them on the shoulder.

"Y-yes?" They said.

"I n-need to tell you something..."

The nurse looked at me as like they expected me to continue.

"S-so you know kokichi, the short boy with purple hair"

They nodded

"Well last night he was having a panic attack, he was shaking and crying hysterically, a-also! He was mumbling I don't want to die under his breath..." i explained with a worried expression on my face.

The nurse thought for a moment and then thanked me saying they might do something in order to help him stop panicking.

I sighed and went back to my room. 

I sat down on my bed, worrying about kokichi.

I hope kokichi gets better soon, but he'll probably be fine like he always is...

H-huh?

A/N oOooo it seems shuichi and kokichi are getting there memories back >:3,

Does this story suck?- please tell me

Luv y'all <3