Rose Quartz Bonus: Baby Brother.

Ever since Rose had died, nothing was the same. Pearl was always crying, and had become snappier. Amethyst lost her usually prominent smile, and Garnet seemed empty. Greg also wanted to take time away and mourn, but he had two children to look after now, and they needed him to be strong.

Susan was almost always crying, over the slightest things, not fully understanding the weight of the situation or why her Mommy wasn't here.

Poor Steven had been born into this chaotic household, and wasn't given much affection at first from anyone but his father. But, as time went on, everyone healed, and adjusted to Rose's absence. Then Steven's birth.

~Time Skip~

A little girl sat on the beach sand, calmly watching the tide come in and out. She sighed, closed her eyes and laid her head against the warm beach sand. She was just starting to drift off into slumber when she felt someone crawl over her. Susan shook her head, sat up, and placed little Steven in her lap. Though, her also being very young, her lap wasn't big enough to contain the little boy. He giggled and booped her nose. "Hello there, Steven!"

"Hewo S-Susan!"

Greg watched his children from inside the van. He smiled at their loving interaction and whispered softly to himself;

"You would've loved this, Rose."