Chapter 4- Diagon Alley

The next morning we quickly dressed and rushed down to breakfast. Who knew transforming back into an 11-year-old would also make you feel and act like a giddy 11-year-old.

We quickly ate breakfast and then met mum and dad in the study. Dad, Leo, and I are all in neat day suits, and mum is in an elegant dress that reaches her knees. Estelle is in a neat little dress with a small bow in her hair.

Mum picks up Estelle and motions for us to stand close. I feel the pinching feeling of apparition, and a moment later, we are standing inside Diagon Alley.

Dad hands each of us a bag, "Okay, boys, your mother and I will go get your school books and supplies. Your jobs are to get fitted for your robes and to get your wands. We will all meet for ice cream afterward."

"Thanks, dad!" We both exclaim as we take the bags and head off down the street.

Our first stop would be Ollivander's. Once reaching the shop we shared a wide from and eagerly push the door open. The entire shop is lined wall to wall with tall shelves of long, skinny boxes.

Before we move two steps from the door, we hear the cascading sounds of falling boxes down the last row. A man suddenly appears holding an armful of boxes that he had managed to catch from their tumble off the shelves, "Calypso dear, can you please help me with the restocking?"

He turns around toward us and stops suddenly with a wide grin, "Ah, Mr. Shafiq. Mr. Prewitt. It's so nice to see you."

"Hello, Mr. Olivander," I say politely.

A small girl pokes her head around the last shelf and breaks into a large grin at the sight of us, "Leo! Percy! It's so great to see you!" She rushes forward and pulls us both into a hug.

I smile as I try to escape the crushing hug from the now young Titaness, "Hello Calypso, how have you been holding up?"

She looked up, crossed her arms, and frowned at me, "Have you seen how young we are? I haven't been this young in thousands of years."

I smiled gently, "if it helps you feel any better, you somehow manage to look older than either of us. The both of us boys are now as scrawny as Leo was previously."

"Hey! I'm lean, not scrawny."

We all broke out into a chorus of laughter.

Ollivander laughed gently from the last row, restocking the shelves but peeking his head around the corner, "Mother must have forgotten to mention about the age swap. I assume she also failed to mention the year as well?"

We all quickly exchanged looks before Leo piped up, "Uh, what are you talking about, gramps?"

Ollivander placed the last box back on the shelf before making his way over to us, "It is the year 1991." He raised his finger to silence our retorts, "Mother said that she felt you three would enjoy watching other children have to face their own prophecies rather than be in them yourselves. There is a boy who you may be familiar with due to your history lesson, Harry Potter. Hecate wishes for you to watch as Harry grows and battles to fulfill his own prophecy."

I raised an eyebrow, "So we aren't in this one at all?"

Ollivander shakes his head, "No. However, you may choose to befriend and help the boy if you like. The outcome of his and his enemy's final moment will always stay the same, regardless of the steps that lead to it. Mother has locked that moment."

Leo nodded his head and a grin spread across his face, "So we are stuck in the past, and there is no butterfly effect. Well, that's a bit of luck you don't see in the demigod life."