𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

hi everyone, i hope you're all doing well. i just wanted to come on here because i've been thinking about this for a while. i honestly have grown out of the whole "tiktok boys/girls" phase and i just don't really genuinely support any of them anymore. there's too much drama among that app and i would just like to put it aside. i enjoyed writing the little that i did on this book at the time, and i don't want to drag anything out for longer than it needs to be.

the main reason i haven't written on here in so long is because i've developed other interests and i felt guilty leaving this book in the dust. i didn't want to let anyone down by starting up new things because i felt like no one would be interested, and that sorta made me loose a bit of faith in myself. i love writing so much, but it's hard to write about something you don't enjoy anymore. i also sorta felt like maybe it was a bit odd to be writing about teenagers that i know pretty much nothing about and only see behind a screen? idk. i haven't written on this book since april when i was giving empty promises to requests that just weren't gonna happen in the end, and i'm sorry for that.

but, this book was basically the starter-up of my account, it was what helped my account grow to the place it is today. i'm so grateful for all the love and support i had on this app, and will be for a long time. thank you all so much, i love you all. i may write occasionally on this book if a new popular tiktoker seems to catch my eye, who knows!

so with that, if anyone is into kpop, anime, harry potter, shifting, j/k dramas, makeup, etc and would like to be mutuals or friends, i'd love that! i have a haikyuu imagines book out right now and i'm thinking of maybe adding some more animes to it, so go check that out if you like anime! no pressure though obviously :p anyways, thank you.

xoxo <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋 , 𝑡𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠/𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠. 🎉