𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚.𝐦 - 𝐳. 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

shit. that's how y/n was feeling right now. some kid in her bio class
had the flu last week, and with her luck, she caught it. to make matters worse, her math teacher had given her piles of homework to complete all in one night. all she wanted to do was cuddle up under her warm covers and watch netflix.

just as she was about to put down her work for the night and get some rest, she heard a tap at her window.

tap tap.

walking over to her window, she looked out to see zach, her boyfriend of two years, standing just below her window.

sliding open the glass, trying not to make any noise, she poked her head out the window looking down at him.

"what are you doing here? it's almost 2 in the morning." she whispered.

"wow, thanks. no, hey babe, how are you?" he mocked.

"real funny. for real though, what are you doing out so late?" she questioned.

"i missed you. i wanted to see you" he smiled his perfect set pearly whites up at her.

she smiled back at the boy and motioned for him to come inside.
y/n's bedroom was ground level , so he just had to pull himself up.

"now can i get a proper hello?" zach smirked down at her.

propping herself on her tip toes, y/n wrapped her arms around zach's neck and placed her lips on his. as he tried to deepen the kiss, y/n pulled away, grinning.

"tease." zach laughed as his girlfriend jumped back on her bed.

watching her small frame rise and fall as she breathed in and out, the lights of the led strips illuminating her beautiful face, he wondered what their future together held.

"did you come to cuddle or not?" y/n laughed, knocking him out of his thoughts.

laying down next to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his back pressed against hers.

"y/n?" zach spoke out, breaking the silence.

"yes?"

"where do you think we're going to be when we're older?" he questioned.

"what do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"well, we're gonna be seniors next year. college. all that. where do you think we stand?"

y/n turned her body so she was now chest to chest against him.

"well i think that if we're meant to be then life will help us along the way. i don't care if we don't go to the same college or take the same career path, i know for a fact that i'm with you for the long run, baby." y/n smiled up at her boyfriend's face glowing in the lights.

rather than respond, zach pulled his girl closer to him, if that was possible, and pressed his lips to her forehead. he held that position for a good amount of time, until he pulled away to peck her lips.

"shit, zach i'm gonna get you sick."
y/n realized.

"we can be sick together." he smirked, playing with a piece of her hair.

"i love you so much, zach." y/n smiled.

"i love you more than you could ever know, y/n."

~~~~
zach dyed his hair and all i have to say is, cutie.