𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 - 𝐦. 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨

request for kaylow111 ! i'm trying to get all my previous requests done during this time we have in quarantine. i hope everyone's staying safe during these times <3 (fyi i don't support him, just doing a request)

~~~~

y/n's boyfriend mattia was going to be coming over today to film his first youtube video. he had quite a large fan base from tiktok, and his fans had been requesting he started a youtube channel. so he thought, why not have his first video be with his girlfriend. the pair planned to go to the store once he arrived at y/n's house to buy skincare products to test out.

y/n was waiting patiently in her bedroom upstairs when she heard a knock at her front door. she knew it was mattia, so she quickly jogged down to let him inside.

"hey, baby." she grinned looking up at him.

"hey, mama." he replied as he leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips. "you gonna let me in or what?" he joked. y/n laughed as she stepped to the side to allow her boyfriend into her home.

"so what kinda stuff are you thinking about buying?" she asked as they sat on her living room couch.

"well you're the skincare expert, y/n." mattia laughed. "but i dunno, maybe face masks or something." she suggested.

"sure. let's go now so we have time to film." she smiled and grabbed his hand helping him off the couch before grabbing the keys to her car.

the two decided to drive to the nearest Ulta because
y/n wanted to try one of The Ordinary's serum masks. as they walked inside they immediately went to The Ordinary's section.

"so what did you say you were looking for again?" mattia questioned as y/n looked around.

"it's like this red serum thing. i forget exactly what it's called but i really want to try it." the girl tried to explain.

mattia picked up a small bottle with some sort of red liquid inside of it. "is this it?" he asked, showing her the bottle.

"yeah! that's it, bub. thanks." y/n grabbed two of the bottles and headed to the checkout.

once they arrived back at y/n's house, mattia set up his camera ready to start filming.

"okay, you ready baby?" mattia asked before he started.

"yeah, go ahead." y/n smiled and sat beside her boyfriend.

mattia presses the record button on her camera. "hey guys, welcome to my new channel. i'm mattia if you don't know me, and this is my amazing girlfriend, y/n." he wrapped his arms around the girl and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "hi guys!" y/n waved at the camera.

"wanna tell them what we're gonna be doing?" mattia asked.

"we're going to be doing some face masks, i guess?" y/n laughed.

mattia laughed with her. "yeah, we're doing face masks." he grinned.

the couple went to the bathroom and started washing their faces and putting the face masks on.

"ooh, it stings a little." y/n hissed.

"y/n, don't be such a baby." mattia teased.

"me? the baby? you're the one that whines whenever i don't pay attention to you for five seconds. or when you want to cuddle and have me rub your hair but i'm on my phone so you get all huffy and decide to ignore me. should i say more?" y/n joked.

"y/n, i swear to god if we didn't have these masks on right now i'd-" he was cut off by y/n again.

"you'd what? challenge me to a tickle fight?" y/n continued to tease him.

"that's it." mattia quickly wiped off the remaining mask on his face and hands before grabbing the petite girl easily and ran back into her bedroom."

"mattia! what are you doing?!" y/n screamed while giggling.

mattia lightly threw his girlfriend into her bed. "you want a tickle fight? i'm gonna give you one."

he hovered over the girl before attacking her with tickles all over her body."

"m-mattia! stop!" y/n couldn't stop laughing as much as she wanted to. she tried multiple times to get him off of her, but he was too strong.

"tell me you love me and i'll stop." he smirked.

"no! you're an annoying asshole and you're a meanie!" she giggled.

"okay, have it your way." he continued to tickle the girl until she gave in.

"okay! i love you, mattia!" she finally said the magic words, causing the large boy to plop next to her on her bed.

"i love you too, y/n." he smiled as he wrapped his arms around the girl.

"you're a goof, baby." she giggled.

mattia laughed as he leaned over to kiss her cheek before pulling away. "you still have the face mask on."

"shit, i forgot." she wiped at her face. "looks like you're gonna have to film a new video." she said as the couple laughed together before cuddling some more.

~~~~
this wasn't the best but hope u liked <3