𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐦. 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨

happy belated valentine's day! question: i'm going to be making a social media x real life story and i have two ideas. which do u like better:
- baby fever/young pregnancy
- a cult tearing their relationship apart but then bringing them back together

ps. slight smut
~~~~

y/n woke up quite exhausted on this particular sunny morning in ottawa. she groaned as she rolled over on her soft mattress to check the time, 6:30 am. yawning loudly, she grabbed her phone to check her notifications. a couple snaps, a missed call and a few texts from her boyfriend, mariano. she decided to respond, before getting ready for school.

mar❤️

mar❤️
good morning
mamas. happy
valentine's day❤️

y/n
morning love.
how was ur sleep?

mar❤️
pre good. i'll pick
u up at 10 so
get sum sleep

y/n
wym? we have
school dumbass

mar❤️
we're skipping. i
wanna treat my
girl right for the
special day

y/n
aw mar ily

mar❤️
ilyt gorgeous. see u soon

y/n
cya

~~~~

since y/n's parents had been gone on a business trip for the weekend, she didn't need to worry about consulting them to miss a day of school. after all, she had just had exams and wanted a nice break. so y/n set an alarm for 9 and fell back asleep for a few more hours.

~~~~

y/n woke up for the second time this morning, except less exhausted this time. she was relieved that she had gotten the chance to catch up on a few hours of sleep, and was excited to spend some quality time with her boyfriend. 

after rolling out of bed, y/n had a small bowl of cereal and hopped in the steaming shower. after the relaxing shower, y/n picked her outfit of the day, did her daily hygiene routine, straightened her hair and finished off her look with some accessories.

before she knew it, there was a knock at her front door, signalling her boyfriend had arrived. she ran down to her front door and opened it to see the curly haired latino, looking fresh with a pink gift bag and some flowers in his hand.

"for my lady." he smiled handing y/n the gift bag and flowers.

y/n smiled as a light flush appeared on her cheeks. "thank you, love." she took the gifts from his hands and ushered him inside.

after taking off his jacket and shoes, mariano grabbed his girlfriend's waist and pulled her towards him, pressing his plump lips to her smaller ones.

"happy valentine's day, gorgeous." he smirked as he pulled away.

"i completely forgot it was valentine's day today." y/n frowned. "i didn't get you anything."

"don't worry about it, y/n. just being able to spend the day with you is enough." he said while grabbing her hand, leading her up the stairs into her kitchen. "now, open your gift."