𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 - 𝐧. 𝐞𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

this is a request for deadgjrlwalking
i tried my best <33

~~~~

it was y/n's boyfriend noen's birthday this week, and y/n wanted to do something special for him. she had gone to walmart and bought a box of silver hair dye. noen has been talking about dyeing his hair this colour for a while now, and y/n was thinking about it too. so she made the executive decision to get some for the both of them.

unlocking the door to their shared apartment, y/n called out her boyfriend's name.

"in here, babe!" he shouted from the kitchen.

walking into the kitchen, she found him eating a bowl of cereal.

"look what i got us!" she held out the grocery bag in her hands.

"uh, more food?" he laughed, choking on his cereal.

sliding the two boxes of hair dye across the counter, his eyes widened when he saw the colour.

"you're gonna do it?" he asked, surprised.

"yep, happy early birthday baby!" she shouted, excited for the plans she had.

~~~~

as they both tied back their hair, y/n contemplated what they were doing.

"this isn't gonna ruin my hair, right?" she asked.

"well, feel my hair." he said.

she ran her fingers through his hair. "it's soft." she squeaked.

"exactly."

grabbing the bottle, noen squeezed some of the liquid onto his hands and looked at her for reassurance. she nodded at him, telling him she was okay.

spreading the cold liquid onto her hair as y/n did the same to noen's hair.

"it's cold." y/n complained.

"i know, baby. how do you think i feel." y/n was carelessly applying the dye all over noen's head, not realizing what she was doing.

"whoops, sorry." she giggled.

after a few minutes it lathering all the dye onto each other's hair, they set a timer for 20 minutes and went outside onto the balcony.

"do you think the colour is gonna look good on me?" she asked.

"of course. anything looks good on you." he said.

"y/n looked up at her boyfriend in admiration. "i couldn't ask for anyone better than you." she stated.

noen leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. they pulled away to hear the timer going off from the bathroom.

as they carefully washed the dye out of each other's hair, y/n thought about how lucky she was to have noen.

after drying and styling their hair, noen and y/n took a mirror picture together to post on their instagram.

y/n looked up into her boyfriends beautiful hues. "you're the best boyfriend, noen."

"and you're the best girlfriend." he grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist.

~~~~
not edited.
ew i didn't know how to end that, sorry. smut and jersey boy imagines coming soon.