Epilogue

A/n:
Y/d's/n is your daughter's name (yes daughter!)
Y/d/n is your duck's name
Y/d/n/n is your daughter's nickname
Y/e/c is your eye color
This is about 2 or 3 years after coronation, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Feet off the table." Tony steps out of the room getting ready to spar with Steve. Clint begrudgingly removes his feet and heads to his room where he can lay his feet on the table.
Thor sniffles as the end credits of Big Hero 6 roll. I finish braiding his hair, "Thor are you crying?" "No, my eyes are leaking. Are you finished, sister?"
I pat his back twice. "All ready."
He goes over to a mirror and does a 180.  Loki shortly enters with y/d's/n who is holding y/d/n. "Uncle Thor!" She leaps into his arms. "Princess! Are you ready to go?"
She takes a fistful of braided blonde hair in each hand. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
Loki quickly takes a picture, "Not so late now." "Relax brother. We'll be punctual." "Bye daddy! Bye mommy!" They both head off to the Times Square. Loki pulls me into his lap on the couch and wraps us in a blanket. "How is my darling wife?" He brushes the hair off of my neck and plants a kiss. "Tired, but relieved you're finally home. Did y/d/n/n enjoy the movie?" "Enjoy is an understatement. I've missed you." His loving blue eyes bore into my y/e/c eyes. His cool hand rests over my bump, "Has he been bothering you at all?" "No! He has been way better behaved than our princess." He lifts my wrist and showers it with kisses. "How did we get so lucky?" I snuggle into him, "Sometimes life gives us second chances." Our lips mold into one as it will be for the years to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FIN.

First and foremost, I want to thank you for reading!! Having your supporting comments and votes motivated and inspired me so much to create this story. You've stuck with this book for about four years! From the bottom of my heart, I can't thank you enough. I am very excited to see where Loki will take us this year! I hope you have enjoyed this story and continue to read other works of mine. Until we meet again 💚