Chapter Fifteen: Action

A/n:
Y/n is your name
«» is your thoughts
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n love?"
I look up and see Loki crouching next to me with Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch a little far behind him. I lean into his touch and drench his shoulders with tears. Loki notices my sword and lifts it up. Stephen and Wanda are right behind him.
"You're her." Loki whispers.
I look up to see their faces full of awe and sympathy.
"You know about the land of the unknown?"
"Yeah. Not many people are given the knowledge." Stephen speaks up. I look up at him in surprise.
"Sorry." He smiles a small smile.
"I also know. My brother was obsessed with mythology." A sad glint shines in Wanda's eyes.
"I got Frigga to tell me." Loki gives off his signature smirk. By now I've stopped crying.
"I'm sorry you had to find out this way y/n." Stephen says. Loki helps me up. "It's not your fault Stephen. Also what are you guys doing here? Where the rest?"
"Patience, my love." Loki hums.
"We've split up into teams." Wanda chirps.
"Thor, Bruce, and Valkyrie are working on training the warriors. Steve, Bucky, and Sam are in sync with those on Earth. Natasha and Clint are working on masks. Tony and Rhodey are going to be guarding you. And we will also be guarding you, but doing our own things." Stephen says.
"Guarding me." I mock. "I'm not a kid."
"Don't fret, darling. I'll be with you too." Loki smiles.
"What are you going to do?" I ask the sorcerers.
"We are the team that'll help us win this battle."
A loud bang goes through the room.
"Sorry, I threw the door way to hard." Tony smiles.
"We got to go."
Stephen, Wanda, and Loki leave the room. Before Loki leaves, he creates a realistic illusion of himself.
"I told you, I'd be with you." He whispers and kisses my jaw.
"PDA!" Tony yells and covers his eyes.
"Tony, can you be serious for once?" Rhodey sighs.
"Hello y/n. You just do whatever you need to do and we'll always be a step behind." Rhodey smiles.
I smile back as I realize something.
"I'm meeting Hela, today." I gasp.
The boys just stare at each other with wide eyes.
"The masks. Is it ready?" I grip Tony's arm tightly.
"They should be."
I start running out the door but suddenly I'm already where Natasha and Clint are.
«Hmm, that's new. I guess teleportation is one of my hidden powers.»
"Y/n you scared me." Clint gasps, holding his hand to his chest.
"Relax Clint. I'm guessing you came for the mask." Natasha smirks.
I take the mask. "Thank you."
I teleport myself back to the Midgardian room. Now all I have to do is wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
This week's shout out goes out to @alatheias on instagram! She posts some of the most amazing Thor/Loki/Chris edits 💕