Chapter Twenty Three: Snap

A/n:
Y/n is your name
Y/n/n is your nick name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At first, everything is eerily silent. No one dares move. "What happens next?" Bruce whispers. Slowly, the hell dogs begin to turn to dust. Hela's hands begins to to turn to dust and float among the air. "My kingdom." Her voice is so small as she finally disappears. Thanos's legs give up and he too begins to disappear.
The Revengers and I are the only ones left with piles of dust surrounding us. Thor rushes to me and tenderly begins to remove my gauntlet. "This may hurt and you may be charred Lady Y/n. Will you be okay?" I smile gently at him. "Take it off please, Thor?"
He steadily removes it as I brace myself for the worst. Loki grabs my other hand. "Look at me, my love." I stare into his turquoise eyes. A gasp escapes Valkyrie's lips as she approaches us alongside Bruce. "Y/n your arm-"
"Is it bad?" I wince, keeping my gaze on Loki's and I'd entwined hands. "No, it's the opposite." Bruce says incredulously. I whip my gaze to my arm and there's no pain and there are no marks.
"You really are the Ice Princess. Prophecy held you to your favor." Thor smiles.
"Of course, Y/n is... Y/n." Loki proudly grins.
"We did it!" Shock flows through my veins. Never in all the years I've lived, would I ever thought I'd be a significant pawn of history. Loki picks me up and swings me around. "Loki, put me down." I laugh. He complies but not before stealing a kiss from me.
"Yack." Thor gags. Bruce elbows Thor and Valkyrie giggles, "Come on. We must check on the others." We exit off the ship and the young prince lowers his head, "I forgot about the mortals below." "My prince." I shook my head and peck him on the cheek. As soon as we touch the ground, the dust is removed with the wind.
"My brothers and sisters!" Thor sprints and hugs his original Avenger friends. "Air." Tony grunts. Thor lets them go, but Natasha remains in the embrace. "What a bunch of sissies." She scoffs.
Bucky rushes toward me, "Y/n!" "Buck!" I squeal static. "You sure are quite a package." Tony catches up to us. "Back off, Stark," Loki growls.
"Relax. What shell head meant to say was Y/n would make a perfect addition to the Avengers." Clint smiles. I gasp. "So, what do you say?" Steve hopefully extends his hand.
"Say yes!" Thor yells. I turn to face Loki and I take a quick look into his mind. Follow your heart. I'll follow you wherever till the world ends.
I turn back to the Avengers and shake Steve's hand. "I would love to!"
Thor tightly hugs me, "We shall be room mates!"
"Well, we were actually going to make a room for y/n/n and her... boyfriend." Tony cringes.
"You're serious?" Loki asks.
"After today, we think you deserve a second chance." Bruce quips. "And we can tell how much Y/n means to you." Steve adds. Loki takes a quick nod. "Thank you." Thor sandwiches us, "We can all be roommates!" "That would actually be nice." Loki softly murmurs.
"I'd also like to hug to my daughter." Sauto's voice interrupts our hug fest. I tear myself out of Asgardian arms and insert myself into Frost Giant ones. "Father!" "My little one. I am so tremendously proud of you. I know your mother would be as well."
I look up into my father's eyes. "I did learn from the best." He laughs and puts me on his shoulders. "A round of applause for Princess Y/n of the Land of Unknown. The Ice Princess!"
Applause erupts and ripples through the field. Life could not get any better, but then my father puts me down and proves me wrong.
"Y/n/n, I am getting old. I'm still competent, but I'm tired. You on the other hand are still very young and beautiful with a whole life ahead of you. You are my uttermost greatest accomplishment and only if you accept, you can become the first and best Queen of our home. What do you say?" Nervousness consumes his voice and I ironically turn cold.
"You're joking right?"
"Not at all. You have prove today that you are the wisest and strongest of us all. You deserve to be Queen."
Ignoring the many voices around me, I know my answer.
"It would be an honor."
A huge grin grows on my fathers face. "I will begin the preparations. We have a coronation coming up!" Loki squeezes my hand and it is evident on his face how in love and proud he is. I close my eyes and tune out my senses to relish the moment. For the first time ever, things finally feel right.