Chapter Thirteen: The Avengers

A/n:
Y/n is your name
«» is your thoughts
Y/l/n is your last name
H/l is hair length
H/c is hair color
Y/d/n is your dad's name
Y/m/n is your mom's name
Enjoy! Thank you for 1.01K reads! Make sure to check out my Avengers in high school book!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stare at the people in front of me with disbelief.
«No way! The Avengers! They're more breathtaking in person.»
"Why thank you." I wink at Tony.
Loki immediately put his arm around me in a protective manner. "Get your own girl, Stark. This one belongs to me."
I push Loki's arm off me. "I don't belong to anyone. I'm my own woman.', I look at Tony straight in the eye, 'I am his girlfriend though meaning I'm taken and not interested."
Tension fills the room causing me to accidentally release ice onto the room. Loki grabs my chin and makes me look at him. He's blue.
"Y/n, love, calm down. You're alright."
I look at my surroundings and everyone except Thor has frozen. "Oh."
I got up and left the room, still healing from the trip through the portal. I wait outside the unfamiliar room as Loki and Thor defrost the Avengers. There's a portrait of the original Valkyries. Right next to Valkyrie is my mom. She looks happy. Her h/l h/c flowing in the wind. I look closer and realize she's holding hands with Valkyrie. I didn't realize I was crying until Loki wipes my tears and was by my side. "Your mother wouldn't want to see you like this."
"You're right."
I follow him and we all sit in a circle.
"I'm sorry for freezing all of you."
"No worries, Lady Y/n."
"I might as well introduce myself. Y/n  y/l/n. Second in command of the Valkyries. Daughter of y/d/n, second in command to Heimdall with the bifrost and y/m/n, legendary warrior of the original Valkyries."
Everyone stared at me with wide eyes. Only one particular man, the one with a cape and necklace, stared at me with curious and knowing eyes.
"Wow. You have a lot of titles. I'm Steve Rogers."
"Tony Stark."
"You already know me."
"Welcome back, Bruce." I smile.
I know everyone's name but why not let them continue.
"Natasha Romanoff."
"Clint Barton."
"Bucky Barnes."
"Sam Wilson."
"James Rhodes, but everyone calls me Rhodey."
"Wanda Maximoff."
"Stephen Strange."
"Nice to meet you all." I smile.
"There's still more people, but we need them to protect the rest of the Earth while we play our plan out." Steve says.
"What's the plan?" I ask.
"This is just the beginning. Hela right?" Tony asks.
"Yes, Hela." I say.
"Hela is helping Thanos with his quest to getting all the infinity stones. She's just working with the Tesseract to see Asgard fall." Tony continues.
"The end. It's near." I whisper in shock.
"You know about it?" Natasha asks.
I stare at the Avengers. "Yes. My mother told me once. I am the only one who can stop it."
"She's the missing key." Strange murmurs.
"What do you mean, key?" Loki asks harshly.
"I'm not sure. But y/n, look for something dear to you. It'll have all the answers we need."
I stare at him confused.
"So what's the plan?" Loki growls.
"Calm, love." I soothe his hand.
"Well we were going to continue with what Hela asked you to do. When you get the real one we'll destroy it along with the other stones. We'll replace it and then." Clint says.
"And then what?" I challenge.
"We still do t know. Remember y/n, you're the missing key. There's so much more we don't know, but if you unlock those secrets, they'll be easier for me to see." Stephen speaks up once again.
"What do you mean see?"
"The possible outcomes. I'll see our win."
"How do I uncover these secrets?"
"Look for something dear to you."
I think hard. «Something dear to me?»
"Any clue, Lady y/n?"
"No." Then I gasp coming to a realization.
"I have one actually."