Chapter Four: Trust

A/n:
Y/n is your name
«» is your thoughts
<> is insert
This chapter is a bit emotional and can be a bit triggering so be aware! Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loki kept staring at you, not only with concern but with curiosity now too.
"Y/n, do you remember when I asked you to promise me to keep my 'death' a secret?"
You nodded, recalling the moment.
"I kept it.", you said
"So I'll keep your secret.", he said, still embracing you.
You motioned for both of you to sit and took a deep breath.
«Where do I start from? I guess from the beginning.», you thought.
"Y/n, you're starting to worry me."
You faced Loki and with a hint of amusement you said, "Is the famous God of Mischief worried about me?"
"I have feelings too, you know. I just don't show them.", he said with a hint of irritation.
"Just like me."
Both of you sat in a comfortable silence until you broke it.
"My mother was a Valkyrie. My father was part of the guards in charge of the bi-frost with Heimdall. Valkyrie and my mother were best friends. They faces Hela together."
Tears started clouding your eyes. Loki got closer to you and wiped a tear away from your cheeks.
"I'm so sorry, love.", his voice a soft small whisper.
You took ahold of Loki's hand and stared at it until you got the courage to tell him. He felt your hesitation.
"Darling, if it's uncomfortable to say, you don't have to say anything."
You made your decision.
"I want to. I can't hold it in anymore."
You took a deep breath, still holding onto Loki's hand.
"Everybody thinks that Hela killed my mother. Truth is my mother had a power similar to yours. She could create illusions whenever she desired. To everyone, she died battling Hela. She didn't. She came back the exact day of her death before everyone else. My father was in control of the bi-frost that day. For a while, I noticed they were having issues. I slept behind one of the walls since I was accompanying my father. I woke up to an altercation. My father had had some issues in that time. He was like the guy Midgardians read."
"Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde right?"
"Yeah, how do you know?"
"When my brother was with that midgardian, she talked about it to him. With him eventually talking about it to me."
"Oh Thor.", you sighed with a sad small smile.
"Anyways, Loki, my father was having one of his spells. He got upset and violent towards my mother. I saw.", you started sobbing uncontrollably.
You were reliving that moment. Loki instantly removed your hand from his and rested both of his hands on your shoulders.
"Saw what y/n?", his voice alarmed, eyes wide.
It took all the courage you had.
"He...", you sobbed.
"He what y/n?!", he yelled shaking your shoulders.
"He......... killed her."
Your sobs got even louder and you heard Loki gasp. He pulled you into a tight embrace. You sobbed into his chest. He stroked your hair. He was livid. How could somebody do that to their beloved?
"That bastard.", he sneered.
Although you loved your father even with his errors, you agreed with Loki. To Loki, your situation was worse than his. He was glad though that you trusted him with such a heavy secret.
"Y/n?"
"Yes, Loki?", your head still in Loki's chest.
"Thank you."
You looked up, knowing what he meant. You gave him a weak smile. For a few moments, both of you stared into each other's eyes.
To you his eyes were a beautiful blue-greenish ocean. To him your eyes were <if your eyes are blue, an icy blue. If your eyes are green, a velvety green. If your eyes are brown a rich honey.>
"Beloved, it's getting late.", he interrupted the silence.
You remembered something important. You started gathering your stuff.
"I promised Valkyrie to meet her earlier than usual."
"No need to rush y/n. I'll take you home."
He appeared by your side. He grabbed your hands and teleported you to your house. It was quite tiny. He walked you to your door.
"You have a nice home, pet."
You were surprised at his new name for you, but loved it.
"Thank you."
You leaned in and gave him a kiss. His face was flushed a slight red.
"What was that for?"
"For everything Loki. Since our first smile long ago."
You started opening your door.
"Sleep well my beautiful pet."
"Good night Loki.", you smiled at him.
You entered and closed the door. As you looked through the peep hole, he was still standing there in a daze with his fingers at his lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Finally!! What will happen between you and Loki next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/n:Finally!! What will happen between you and Loki next?

You can choose between these two houses! They both have a lake so there's a possible date there! Thank you for reading!