s e v e n

s e v e n

Luke's POV

 We were alone now since Cal and Michael left and I was trying my best not to be awkward after that almost kiss. No one was saying anything and it was getting awkward but then it was like Ashton read my mind since he finally spoke up.

"Look Luke. . .I really like you. Dressed like a boy or girl and I was wondering if. . ." He hesitated for a while.

"Go ahead and ask me Ash" I smiled, encouraging him.

"Would you like to go on a date with me sometime?" I instantly nodded, surprised that he had suddenly replaced his confidence with shyness.

"I would love that" I was in a dreamland until we heard a knock on the door snapping us both out the moment of perfection. We gave each other confused glances, I got ready to get up to open the door when the people let themselves in. I only recognised Calum and Michael but then 5 other boys hurried into the room. I gave a questioning look to Ash whos face lit up.

"NO WAY?!" He screamed excitedly running over to the boys and joining a group hug with them all. I raised my eyebrows and turned to my friends.

"Do you know-" I was cut off with a quick

"I have absolutely no idea"

"Michael?"

"Fuck knows"

"Guys these are my bestfriends" Ash smiled widely "I missed you guys so much!"

"We missed you to Ashton!" A blonde irish one said "Hi, Iam Niall" He grinned.

"Iam Harry" Another boy with brown curly hair chimed in.

"Iam Louis" The next one waved "Thats Liam and next to him is Zayn"  He quickly finished off since there was a lot of them.

"Well hi Iam Luke, thats Michael and Calum" We returned the introduction.

"Its great to finally meet you! Ashton could talk about you for hours if he wanted. I hope he finally asked you out" One of the boys replied causing me to blush again, something I seem to be doing an awful lot recently  

"Yes he has" I smiled

"Finally!" they all cheered, causing me to smile wider.

"Hey, why don't we all go out to eat to get to know each other better?" Ash suggested, we all agreed and left the dorm room.

~

We decided to go to a chinese resturant a couple of blocks away from our dorm room, all of Ashton's friends came along and I didn't mind since they all seemed cool. We managed to get a table to fit all of us on and everyone just sat where ever.

"So, since I managed to Ask Luke out, did you finally ask louis out?" Ash whispered to the boy I recognised as Harry. His eyes widened and his cheeks heated. Instead of responding to Ashton he just widened his eyes and shoved him a bit looking away to make conversation with someone else.

"Anyway Mr Irwin, care to share where we are going for this 'date'?"

"Nope"

"Please?" I begged and pleaded but he never gave it away, I guess I have to wait to find out.

We all split the bill and went our seperate ways, it was getting late and unlike the other boys I had classes almost all day tomorrow.

~