t e n

t e n

Luke's POV

I woke up to my alarm with the biggest smile on my face, that date was the best one I've ever had. I sat up looking over to Ashton's bed and he was still fast asleep. Hmm maybe I should wake him up incase he has a class this morning. I decided that would be best as he can easily go back to sleep if he doesn't.

I crept over to his bed with a smirk, how can I do this? Okay well obviously nothing creepy. I could jump on him? Or is it too soon to be doing stuff like that? Yes. So I just decided on something small and sweet. I leant over to his face and placed a small kiss to his head.

"Ash, its time to wake up" I gently whispered at him.

He groaned slighty and shoved his face into his pillow

"Just 5 more minutes?" He croaked, oh god his morning voice is so hot.

"No Ash, it's not the weekend we still have classes" I pointed out, he sleepily nodded looking at his phone to check the time.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled, sitting up quickly. Whats up with him? "I don't have a class until 2:00 today and I said I'd be at work in 15 minutes!"

Even though he was rushing around doing lots at once he still looked cute and I could just- wait what am I thinking. My eyes widened as I saw he was already almost ready. How can he get ready that fast? It takes me 10 minutes at least to make my hair stay that high and don't even get me started on picking an outfit.

He went up to the mirror and just ran a hand through his hair, shrugging and grabbing his things.

"Bye Lukey, sorry I can't talk for long but see you later" he smiled then rushed out the door.

I sighed when realising I had to get ready for class, I hate class.

~

The bell finally went as an indication the end of my class, I've been working 2 hours staright and I am so tired. I shoved all my books into my bag lazily and huffed whilst getting ready to leave. As I got to the door someone stopped me.

"Luke! Wait up?" I turned around to the voice seeing it was my friend Alex.

"Hey Alex! Are you alright?" I questioned.

"Yeah, just wondering if you wanted to catch up for a bit?"

"Sure, do you want to come back to mine?" I offered

"Okay sure" he shrugged following me to my room, we haven't seen each other for ages. He used to be in the room next to me where Michael and Calum are now and he was my old best friend but the university decided to move him to the 2nd floor and I am the 4th floor with is the highest one. We kind of drifted apart and made new bestfriends but we still catch up when we can.

I unlocked the door letting him step in first.

"Awe Luke your half is still pretty" He smiled but then his face held confusion as he saw the other half was occupied "What the hell?! They actually gave you a room mate after all those years? How do you feel about that?" He chuckled knowing I've always avoided having one.

"Its a nice change" I shrugged as we dumped our stuff and sat on my bed

"Where is-" He paused not knowing who my room mate was

"Ashton" I smiled, just thinking about him.

"Where is Ashton?"

"He's at work at the moment, but he should be back soon so you can meet him" I reassured, even though we aren't best friends anymore he still likes to protect me which is sweet.

"Hey you know, Aiden misses you. . ." I tensed at the thought of him, my ex-boyfriend. I never talk about him anymore and I basically act like we never went out. "I think he's planning to come and visit you soo-"

"No!" I blurted without thinking accidentally cutting off Alex "I am sorry but he can't come"

"I know, I never let him. I won't let him hurt you again Lukey as long as I am here but I told you this so when ever I am not here you need to watch out. Maybe get your boy toy to protect you" He joked

"Thank you, even though I barely see you, you will always be one of my bestfriends" I sheepishly smlied and then followed by pulling him into a hug.

Just before we released each other from the hug Ash came back from work with a smile on his face until he looked over at us hugging, his smiled immediately dropped.

"Ash you're home!" I smiled, he barely returned it. Is he acting this way because he saw me hugging someone else? Is he jealous? I couldn't help but slightly smirk at the thought. "This is Alex, one of my oldest friends. He used to have Cal and Mikes room before they joined!" I chirped. He untensed a bit when he heard me say friend but he was still a bit cautious of Alex.

"Hi Ashton, I've heard a lot about you! Luke just goes on and on about yo-" I put my hand over his mouth

"Okay thats enough now" I awkwardly tried to laugh it off.

"Hi alex" Ashton smiled, half fake and half like he actually cares. Well that introduction went well.

"Well it was good to catch up Luke but I better go now, just remember to watch out for Aiden" I widened my eyes at him and he finally caught on and mouthed a 'shit sorry' before leaving and then Ash asked me a question that I hoped he never would.

"Luke?"

". . yeah"

"Who's Aiden?"

~