f o u r t e e n

Luke spoke to Cal as soon as he got back, in tears, until they both realised this wasn't him. This wasn't the Ash they know and are starting to love. The blonde boy realised that he should of listened, he likes Ashton a lot maybe even love and he doesn't believe he'd do that. It just doesn't add up, or he refuses to believe it but he promised he wouldn't hurt Luke and he believes him. Something's up and he's getting weird vibes from Michael recently. What's he up to?

-

Luke's POV

Calum went to find out the truth, he said if the story wasn't good enough he wouldn't hesitate to beat Ashton up. He's very protective. So when he left I went for a walk to the nearest Starbucks. When I got there I walked through the door, stopping in shock. I saw someone I never expected to see again. I tried to hide my face from him and I thought I was successful until...

"Hey babe" I turned to the voice in shock.

"Aiden?! What the hell are you doing here? Get away from me!" I rushed out, terrified of him being any where near me. Who was he visiting around here?!

"Luke, I just want to talk. Please calm down I-I just want to catch up, I swear I wont hurt you. I've had counselling. I've changed. Please just sit down with me for a drink?" He pleaded, staring down at me with his big brown eyes that I fell stupidly in love with.

"Okay"

"So, what's new with you?" Aiden asked politely,

"Well my boyfriend and Michael kissed" I replied dryly, I could of swore I saw Aiden smirk but I pushed the thought to the back of my mind when he replied,

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I don't know why he'd do that"

"Neither do I"

"Well let me take you to the park, clear your mind?" he offered me

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Luke?"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes, I wouldn't win this argument anyway. I can never say no to Aiden, even after everything. How did he even find me here? Does fate hate me that much?

-

Calum wasn't leaving this, he needed to get to the bottom of this kiss. First he will go see Ashton then Mike after. He approached the door giving a small knock. Ashton answered the door and let Calum in with a groan.

"You're not going to try and kiss me too are you?!"

"No shut up and explain. I am not joking around until this is sorted, you hurt my best friend"

As much as Calum hates being angry at people he can't get angry at Ashton in front of Luke, then be jokey with him behind his back. Best friends don't do that. Unless he seems genuine with his 'excuse',

"Explain what happened Ash, I don't believe you'd do something to hurt Luke, you look at him like he's the most beautiful thing on earth"

"It's because he is"

"Just tell me" Calum rolled his eyes at the cheesiness of the boy

"Okay so I was planning me and Luke's second date, I thought since we were boyfriends officially now we should go on another date and I wanted to treat my princess. I knew he'd be home any minute so I needed to finish off my plans and ask him when he got back, I heard a knock on the door and got nervous thinking it was Luke. But it was Michael. I told him Luke would be home soon and when he heard him coming he kissed me, I obviously didn't kiss back but when I tried to pull away he held my neck until Luke saw" Ashton explained , getting upset at the memory of Luke's hurt expression.

"Michael" Calum glared "Michael caused this?!" Ashton nodded in response.

"So can you let me into your room now to talk to Luke?"

"Lets go"

The two boys reached the room next door, unlocking it and seeing it empty. Where's Luke gone?