t w e l v e

Ashton's POV

It already felt wrong that I invaded Luke's privacy this much, but now he has to find out about it. I know I deserve any hatred or annoyance he feels towards me after this but I was just hoping Calum would keep this between us.

"I am not coming with you" I simply stated, attempting to quickly run off in the opposite direction

"Ugh, c'mon Ash don't pussy out. Wouldn't you rather hurt his feelings than be the reason we didn't keep him out of the danger in the first place?"

I responded with a small nod. We soon got back to me and Luke's room. I unlocked the door but pulled Cal back before he could go in.

"What are you doi-"

"Should we plan how we're going to do this first? I mean I don't just want to approach him and bombard him with this"

"Just let me start off, then only contribute to the conversation when necessary to you, he can just get a bit sensitive about this sorta stuff"

We went in to the room, seeing Luke sat on his bed doing some homework.

"Hey guys, what took you so long out there?" He questioned, with a confused look on his face. I felt like I should of said something until Calum cut in

"Listen Luke we need to talk to you" We sat down either side of him, he grabbed the hem of his skirt playing with it gently, which I now realised he does when he's nervous "About Aiden"

"What about him? Wait how do you know what's been happening recently?"

Calum slowly looked in my direction, then back down at his hands.

"I am sorry Luke"

He looked me in the eyes, I couldn't tell whether he was upset, angry or both.

"Wow Ashton, couldn't keep out my business for more than two minutes could you? I was going to tell you when I trusted you but I don't see that happening anymore! You're all the same" He shouted at me, as look of fury crossed his face.

"Did you ever stop to think I was trying to protect you because maybe I actually care about you?" I whispered back

"Ash-I-"

"No, it doesn't matter back to the subject"

"Now Luke" Calum cut in "We will keep him away from you, we will protect you, you don't need to worry about him. I mean you have Ash now and... sorry but..you don't need to worry anymore"

'"Thanks guys, but honestly it's okay. He's coming no where near me" He smiled, pulling us both into hugs. Maybe things will be okay after all.

Michaels POV (oooo...)

I pulled my ear away from Luke and Ashton's door, why do they never include me with helping, why doesn't Luke come to me for help? Why does he trust that stupid Ashton over me? Its easy to pretend to like Ashton in front of everyone else but I hate him. He won't treat Luke as well as I would, I've been waiting longer. I know they've only had one date but I need to keep it that way, no more progress and I need help to make sure of this and there is only one person I can rely on.

text from Michael

to Aiden

'I need your help'

---------------

(sorry it's short)