s i x

s i x

Luke's POV

I got back to our room before Ashton did, so I took this as an opportunity to call my mum. I plopped down onto my bed waiting for my mum to pick up, playing with the lace at the bottom of my skirt through habbit. When she finally picked up I spoke to her and my brothers. Telling my mum all about Ash. (Obviously not mentioning anything to Jack or Ben since they wouldn't understand) then just as I hung up Ash came back.

"Hey Lukey" he smiled

"Hey Ash, how come your back so late?" I asked him looking at my phone seeing all classes ended about an hour and a
half ago.

"Well I went into town and I got a job!" He grinned, genuinely looking pleased with himself. " Iam officially a waiter at the pizza restaurant down town!"

"Congrats Ashton that's great!" I returned the smile and tried to show excitement for him.

"Thanks, you look beautiful in that skirt Lukey" Ashton blushed looking at his hands whilst making his way to my bed and sat next to me. I couldn't say or do anything but smile like mad, my heart was a fluttering mess inside my chest as he placed his hand on mine ghosting it. "You're always beautiful, luke" he said which extended the tint on my cheeks "-and I really like you" then before I knew what was happening he was leaning in, closing his eyes. I didn't know what to do so I just closed my eyes but we both frantically moved apart when we heard the dorm room door open.

"Hey guys, me and michael just saw the funniest thi- wait we aren't interupting anything are we?" Cal winked

"No, of course not" Ash smiled, covering up what just happened and moving on.

Thank god, it's definately too soon for any of that.

~