Chapter 6

You and Rin had found your way back home to the Tohsaka Manor after she had healed the wounded boy, leaving only Archer out of the house.

You took to finishing your unpacking while you both waited for the tall servant to return. At the exact moment you turned to ask Rin more about school, the Heroic Spirit appeared in the upstair living room, looking slightly annoyed.

You noticed him first, seemingly because you were one of a kind and also because you wanted to have a word with him. Rin asked first, stealing your topic for beginning a proper conversation with Archer

"No luck...??" The servant simply shook his head and looked over to you, locking eyes with you for a long moment. You watched him fidget under your gaze before looking away, asking "Did you follow that boy home, Archer?"

"Yes, I did, (Na-).... Ma'am....... He got home safely too...." The servant answered, avoiding Rin's gaze as she peered curiously at him before her eyes widened in shock "You left him there alone??!!! That's not good!"

Locking eyes with your younger sibling, you understood what she meant and walked over to Archer "Rin's right, if Lancer finds out that kid isn't dead, he......... He'll go back to finish the job!"

‡Shirou's P.O.V‡
I found my way back home, luck being on my side because I didn't die after being stabbed in the heart. I was saved.

Laying down on the ground in my living room, I raised the ruby necklace up and stared at it, wondering what had happened while I was unconscious and who had rescued me.

Hearing the sound of the intruder bells jingle, I dropped my arm and waited, noticing a red glint of light on the ceiling, then all of a sudden, a shape started to form.........

'Blue hair.....? A red..... SPEAR!??'

Manoeuvring over the table, I barely escaped, knocking my head against the drawers just as the man from earlier stabbed his spear into the ground.

The blue haired man simply grinned at me, his white teeth on full display as he spun his spear and readied it, pointing it at me

"I thought I killed you. Well, you're not getting away this time, I'll finish you off before you even know it"

"Trace on" I mumbled, flowing mana into the rolled up poster in my hands.

The red eyed man looked shocked for a second, but he shook it off and smirked at me again, following me as I circled round the table, trying to avoid him the best I could.

'I hope I can win this, honestly..........'

Author-chan is out of ideas for now......... Like, it literally took me so long to write this..... This short piece of trash😅😭😭 tbh I feel real guilty about this.

Le sigh.........

I'll make sure the next chapter is better, people...... I'm terribly sorry about this one😭😭😭😭