Chapter 7

Your feet had barely touched the ground where Lancer's magical energy was flaring before you bent over backwards to dodge an invisible weapon.

'You've got to be kidding....... I came here to save the boy and this is what I get?'

Your eyes focused on the blonde servant wielding the weapon, determination shimmering in her beautiful greenish blue eyes as she lifted the sword and made to bring it down towards your neck, only to be stopped by a red spear.

You fell on the ground, bouncing because of the force you used in bending backwards. As you were about to hit the ground again, an arm slipped around you and pulled you towards the owner's body.

You looked up and locked eyes with Lancer, confused as to why he was protecting you until he grinned widely "Hey, Saber, don't come near this woman. We have some unfinished business and I'm not letting you touch her until we've settled it"

"That was your fault for running away. Don't blame me for the fact that your master is cowardly, idiot!" You pushed at his chest, a light tinge of red present on your cheeks as you felt just how built he was through the bodysuit he had on.

"Is that what you say to someone who just saved you? Beautiful women really are a handful" The blue haired servant said, spinning his spear in his free hand and holding it out to his left.

"Put me down so you can fight Saber properly. Knights respect a fair fight, on both sides, so, put me-" "Put you down? That's not even an option right now, because this fight will have to be a three-way. Hopefully, you understand that I want to fight both of you at the same time" Lancer cut you off before tossing you at Saber.

The blonde swung her sword at you, but you activated an advantageous ability at the last second "Flug der Göttin"

Your speedy approach towards Saber's weapon stopped at that second, as you pushed off the invisible source of mana and did a back flip, floating at the centre of the battlefield.

"Really, Lancer? Making me use something like this........ Idiot" You sighed, placing your hands on your hips and staring down at the bewildered servant. You turned around to inspect Saber and she had an even more shocked look on her face, making you confused.

"What on earth are the both of you staring at like that!? It's embarrassing, so don't look at me like that, idiots!" You yelled, a light flush of pink settling on your face as you avoided their gazes in embarrassment.

"Hey, little lady, since when did you start flying?" Lancer asked. You had flown over to him in the blink of an eye, poking his forehead in annoyance as you replied him "Why would you ask me that kind of question? Even if you asked, do you think I'd answer honestly?? What kind of-"

"Yes. You'd answer honestly...... I know you would" the red eyed servant said confidently, staring you dead in the eyes. You jumped, startled, looking away in annoyance "Honestly.... You people take too much advantage of my kindness and-"

Lancer immediately pulled you out of the way, dashing forward to clash his spear with Saber's weapon. Remembering the reason why you went there in the first place, you flew over to the boy and stopped, floating several feet away from him.

"Hey, kid, that man in blue, he stabbed you, did-" "You look so much like Tohsaka...... Who are you?" The red haired boy cut you off, making you bite your bottom lip "You two must really have a connection, huh?"

Sighing, you cancelled the spell for your flight "Flug der Göttin: Befreiung"

Landing back on your feet, you took several steps towards him, only to turn around at Lancer's mana disappearing from the area. You had barely thought up what to say when Saber had her weapon pressed up against your neck, her voice full of caution.

"Master.... Do you know this woman? Is she an ally? Or an enemy?" "Saber, please put your sword down.....! She helped stall Lancer for a while before he had to leave, she's obviously an ally" Shirou said, making your eyes narrow at the weapon

'It's a sword......?' Your thoughts ran wild at the possible length of the blade and what kind of sword it could possibly be, but Saber added more strength to her arm, disrupting your thoughts immediately

"Master...... She might have ulterior motives. You should not trust so blindly......... You don't know if she's met any of the other masters or spoken to them-" "Saber. It's fine, I trust her........ She's an ally, look at her face and if she turns out to be an enemy...... You can go after her"

You smiled at the boy's decision making skills, happy that Saber's master was reasonable. Saber jumped as if she was startled, then jumped out of the storage shed, walking quickly towards the front of the house "I sense another enemy servant in the area, stay safe inside, Master"

"Saber wait!" The red haired boy chased after the blond, wanting her to slow down for him to catch up to her. You were about to leave, but you sensed Rin's mana from the gate, making your eyes widen in realization 'That means, the one Saber is sensing right now...... is Rin!?'   

Teleporting outside, you pulled the wind around you and held a hand out as you landed in front of Rin and Archer, the wind acting as a barrier to protect your younger sibling from the seemingly hostile knight. The moment her sword struck the wind barrier, you expelled it, sending her flying backwards.

"Hey, Emiya-kun...." Rin said, giving the red haired boy a small smile.

***********************************************************************************

So........ I guess that's all for this chapter.......... I'll try to update regularly....... thank you for reading this horrible book that I have no idea how I'm going to continue, but every idea on how I'll end it.

Kazumi-chan out~