Chapter 2

Getting back to Fuyuki wasn't easy, but you had pulled through. Once you had gotten to the doorstep, you pushed your key into the lock and opened the door, your suitcase in your free hand.

You walked in, closed the door and inhaled the scent wafting around the house before cringing "What kind of perfume is Rin wearing? That girl..........and her weird taste....."

You sighed before climbing the stairs and dropping your box in your (now) cleaned room. You fell back on your bed, your eyes closed as you smiled softly at the feeling before mumbling "There's really no place like home...........I missed this......but.....I have to get moving.......I need to see Kirei........... We have some things to discuss, concerning the war"

You opened your eyes upon feeling another spirit origin other than yours in the house............it was making it's way up the stairs..........and it had quite the mana reserve.

You got up and walked towards the door, opening it and walking as calmly as possible towards the stairs. You paused at the top of the staircase, blocking the servant's way.

"I have no idea who you are, but I order you to stop..........in my name, or else there will be grave consequences" You stated, announcing yourself to the servant, as you sensed the Spirit form halt several steps lower than where you were.

A dark skinned man appeared, looking absolutely breathtaking in his servant attire, but you had no time to focus on how handsome he was as he raised a brow "Rin? I thought you had gone to school.........I watched you leave..............why are you dressed that way?"

You reciprocated the action he performed, standing with your arms crossed and raising a brow "That silly girl went to school without her servant? She's gonna get it from me when I see her"

"Who are you?" The servant asked, making you smile warmly at him "It's Tohsaka (Y/n), you may address me as (Y/n)........what's your class?" You said, inclining your head slightly to the right as you questioned him.

The white haired man simply coughed and looked away to hide the light blush that was on his cheeks "Archer, Ma'am. I am an Archer class servant" he said, making your eye twitch in irritation "you people and honorifics......I'm not that old, I'm just five years older that Rin. So, lose the Ma'am and we won't have a problem.....got it, Archer?" You said, throwing in a wink at the end of your sentence as you shot him with a finger gun.

You turned around and said "I hope we get along, Archer.................... And I also hope that I can assist in winning this war, I don't want to be totally useless to you and Rin, any way, enjoy the rest of your day, I'll be heading out in a bit"

You walked back to your room with your hands being your back, a small smile accompanied by a light tint of pink settled on your face as you thought the only thing you possibly could about the servant at that moment "He's cute...........oh my, I'm acting all girly again........this is a bit embarrassing.......I'm an adult......hormones, behave....."

As soon as you closed the door, you twirled around for a bit before opening your box to get your battle outfit ready.

★★★★★...........................★★★★★

"She's in Fuyuki now, Master" a voice said "Are you very sure of this? Make sure..........and do not be wrong.......we have only one shot at this" Makiri Zouken replied "it is her, Master, the one they call (Y/n)..............I have proof of her getting off the train at the station" the same voice came back, louder as if to show that it was sure.

"Very well, then, we will begin preparations to welcome Tohsaka's Heir home properly" the smiling man said as his skin began rotting, and falling to the ground in a puddle of worms, Insects, and flies...........his familiars.