Archer Being Thirsty

Sighing as you looked yourself over in the mirror, you blinked at your reflection before trying to fake out, your eyes squinted as if you were hoping to catch it performing some action other than what you were. 

You paid absolutely no mind to the servant who was watching you from your doorway, his eyes on the dress you wore, the material clinging to your curves and framing you like a second layer of skin, his grey eyes more so on you than the article of clothing.

If he were to walk over to you right now, undress you, what would you be wearing underneath...?

Shaking his head, he rid himself of his current train of thought, watching you pick the most colourless looking lip gloss container out of your makeup purse, his brow raised at you as if to question why you didn't pick something that would accentuate your lips more and just like that, he began wondering what you'd look like with a face full of makeup, more so how you'd look with the makeup around your eyes running, your lipstick smudged or even transferred onto his own....

"I'm leaving. Take your time getting ready" Archer scoffed, his brows furrowed and his fists clenched, a grunt of annoyance leaving him when he realized he needed to calm down or he'd get himself worked up just from watching you put on lip gloss.

However, fate or some strange desire the universe had to mess with him decided to come into play at that exact moment and you turned around, applicator in one hand, lip gloss container in the other as your lips shone a rather light pink that he knew came from the tube, the viscous liquid making you look like you just escaped an arduous make out session and his hands trembled with the effort of wanting to grab you and act out the scene he just saw in his head.

"Why? Where are you going?" you blinked in confusion, wondering why he suddenly wanted to leave when he agreed to stay and wait for you to go to the mall together.

"I... just, water. I'm thirsty"  he groaned, turning around immediately and storming off, his heavy footfalls echoing through the house.

You rolled your eyes, turning back to the mirror a second after "What's his problem all of the sudden...?"

I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE THIS WEEK ENDS, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO UPDATE ALL MY ONGOING BOOKS, PLEASE HOLD ON FOR ME.