This is earth2

( Sebastian pov)

Moving down the schools hall ways seeing girls trying to get my attention. If I was a girl all try and get my attention too like who wouldn't I'm have emerald eyes, blond hair, full juice lips, dimples in both cheeks, 8pack, large muscles, tan, height 6'5.

I'm kind of a god I have to give it to my parents they made some good looking kids; trying the corner I was stop by a random chick.

" Hi Sebastian" she blushes and I give her my famous smirk.

" Hi " I replied back taking a little stepping close to make her nerves with that she takes one step back.

" Umm...I-I wondering if you'll be my boyfriend" she says flirting by pulling her shirt done even more so I could get a good look at her boobs.

With that moment playboy side kicks in " your boyfriend, I don't know your pretty and all you'll be an easy fuck" I stepped even closer to her.

" I don't care " she stuttered .

" Then I'll have to think about it cupcake" blowing in her ear walking off. I look behind me and see that she fainted, I shrugged my shoulders turn around haed to my other class.

" I'm telling you Iavn something big flow off are pack land in the woods" I whisper to him derringer p.e

" Okay man lates say I believe you on this, what are going to do with it ?" he aked with one ebrow raised.

" I don't know, find out what it is take to the pack whitch and so on, come on Ivan your my best man and soon to be bate" I pleaded with him.

"fine okay you win but if I die before meeting my mate I'm going to kill you in my spirt form" he say a little sserious tone.

" thanks man your the best" played punched him.

" yeah whatever so when do we go and find this it thing?"

" right after football practice" I said.
After that Ivan and I went back to playing basketball.

{ Lily's pov}

" Phoniex land be hind that building" I ordered and fire bird does as toled landing down, we getting off Phonies and sending it back home.

" Lilly come on we need a palce to stay at" Avabel saide walking off.

" ok jezz grandma " I laughed

" look how's talking pig" she replied, I stopped laughing wall glearing at her laughing.

" that once a pone a time" I say to her with a little anger.

" sorry I had no right to bering that up" Ava comes an huges me and I do the same back we hold on to each other for some time be-for pulling back and luaghing at each other.

" hey come on lets go find a place to sleep at and then will find wear we are and so on okay" she say I shake my head in agreement but stop when I remember that we're not dressed like humens.

" A...Avabel wait!" I yelled at the top my lungs. She turned around & looks at me with confusion one her face.

" Why are you yelling ?"

" because we're not dressed like humans it's the 21th century" I giggled. She looks at me dumb then looks down at her self a reddish color richest her cheeks.

" Ohhhh we still have the clothes we came down with, everyone would look at us funny; so then what do we wear Lilly?" Avabel giggles.

"That I don't know" I confessed I lived in the 1960s when women had to wear dress all the time but know girls where wearing different things. I can't believe how much knowledge as improved over they years that I have been gone, don't get me wrong I love living with Avabel and the goddess they gave me a family I never had when I lived on earth but that a nuther story to tell some other time.