Meeting Avabel 2

{Avabel pov}

A week has already passed with just one more week left until we go down to earth.

Emily (the warrior goddess) has been training me & Lily nonstop with the weapons we were chosen for and self defense.

*flashback*

I'll explain to you there's this quest call bridge hides quest where you survive on your own to prove yourself worthy of the weapon.

You stay in a jungle called the jungle judgment for two months you will not be given supplies, you'll will have to find those on your own by the natural elements of the jungle.

You'll have to defend for yourself and find food.

After the quest you travel to the whispering caves to see if your worthy and if you pass your weapon is bestowed upon you.Lily & I are the first girls to ever to pass the quest in centuries.

*flashback end*

Looking at the clear aqua rain water river where I currently sat, peony & snapdragons flowers surrounding me.

Looking at my reflection I see how much I look like my mother her silver hair with golden tips at the ends.

The golden tips come from my fathers side and my hair goes to my waist just like my mothers.

The only difference between me and her is that my eyes look like amethyst.

My mother says I get my eyes from grandmama,also have curves in all the right places from grandmama too.

The birds chirping bringing me outta trance.

Morning was starting so I finished washing up and getting out.

I looked out towards the sun feeling a pain in my heart.

The memorize of Artie telling me; it's forbidden for the Sun god to meet the face of his daughter that is next in line to become the moon goddess.

I always wondered how my mother and father are soul mates.

I began to curl my hair with a golden pin,
finishing it off with pink lipgloss and Ruby earrings when I was about to leave Lily comes barging into my room like a wild lion!

" A...Avabel" she pants like something horrifying happened and I start to panicking like crazy.

Lily try to catch her breath as She run over to me.

"What's the matter,did something happen, dammit Lily say something!"

Lily glares at me before saying, " Avabel can I please catch my breath geez, you must come to your mothers chamber immediately she collapsed while she was in...the-in the chamber of souls, when she was checking on the souls of all the supernaturals and all of a sudden she just fell and lady Zelina with your mother!"

I froze. My mother fainted in the chamber of souls!!!! Omg!!

"What the heck are we still doing here then Lily!!! " with that I bolted out the door!

I raced down the hall like there was no tomorrow with Lily following close behind. Barging into mother's room were servants rushed around to get the moon goddess back to health.

Zelina my mother's servant was standing next to her side.
As I raced to my mother's side.

" what happened!?" I shouted.

" T..The goddess was checking on all supernaturals to see if anything evil was around them but then suddenly she just... J-j-just fainted..." Zelina stuttered.

Before she could finish I raced over to me mothers bed side, sitting down I look at my poor mothers pale face, her skin with no life in it , mouth dry as Desert sand.

When I feel a hand wiping away the tear on my cheeks, that I did not know that fell from my eyes. opening them quick to see that my mother was wiping them away.

" Do not cry as one is to be goddess soon." mother says while she smiles at me but I couldn't return it.
"How can one be a goddess when I can't even feel the evil in the palace?" I say, mother closes her eyes for a while like she needs to breath then she quickly opens them again.

" One to light of peace can feel."

"What?" I question.

" One to light of peace can feel means darling. That if you believe in Great spirits,they will guide you to darkness."
Looking back at mother made me see that being a goddess is a hard job than I expected to be.

"A-Avabel sweetheart listen very closely you and L-Lily m-must leave at once! You can't wait any longer" she commands.

"Not with you sick!" I argue.

" A-Avabel d-darling please! You have to!"

I look back at her with tear filled eye and I let a long breath out" okey mother."

She smiles and shakes her head then all of a sudden she stops breathing. I start to panic like I'm having a heart attack.

"m-mother! MOM! wakeup. wake up! WAKE UP!" I sob louder than the lightning and thunder I created outside the palace and the hurricane that just hit Hawaii, Florida, everywhere! because of my pain. You can hear my cry far away with the wind roaring with my sobs.

" Lily! go get the high priestesses n-now immediately!" I yell at her.

She shakes her head freeing it of any tears and runs out of the chamber faster than a cheetah.

" Princess Avabel you most calm down you are putting people on earth in danger from your anger!" Zelina says to me.

I blush, This isn't the first time that I have done it. I take 2 deep breaths and let it out as I looked at mother and more tears came out.

It's been 3 minutes since Lily left!
seconds later a boom comes from the chamber door.

" Avabel I have brong high priestess" Lily says outta breath.
I look up and see the priestess enter the room you can feel the power rating off of her.

"You can heal the moon goddess right? And make all the evil that have come into her body and banish it away right?!" I shout at her.

" lady Avabel you must leave the chambers this instance!" she mind links me.

The reason why the priestess mind linked me because her voice has to much ancient words in it so she literally forgot how to speak proper English.

She pushed Lily and I outta the chamber and she slammed the door in our faces.

" It's ok Avabel.
I'm sure mom will be okay."I shake my head,
2 hr pass when mothers chamber finally opened and walks out the priestess.

"lady Avabel " priestess mind links me.

I push Lily down " yes! is my mother ok?! " I asked.

"I'm not sure, but she hibernating so her body can heal faster. But she will be well in about 2 weeks topside more"
I laugh and hug her, "thank you high priestess!" with that she lets me and Lily go back into my mothers chamber.

Next day Zelina made Lily and I get ready to leave for earth. Right after Zelina left I raced down to the chamber of jewels and pray that my mother gets better.

When I was done. I was on my way back to help Lily pack.

" come on slowpoke you walk like a old clam!" Lily voice rang through the halls.

" sorry Lilly but you know how I don't like flying. Oh sorry wingless demon!" the Phoenix smirks as it teases Lily.

" ha! ha! ha! Very funny! okay let's go!" and with that the phoenix takes off with Lily riding behind.

"here we come plant earth I hope your ready!" I yell.
********************
Author note:
Sorry guys I haven't updated for two weeks I have been very busy with school and I see that I'm getting a lot of people like my book. So again I say I'll update as soon as possible.😉