Avabel & Lily

" Lily wake up we're here" I say shaking her.

2 minutes go by before she replies, "Avabel leave me alone just give me 5 more mintes thats all I ask." she whines. I shake my head smiling , soundly I have an evil idea in my head.
"Lily t..there's a b...bbug on you!" I say pretending to be scared. The next thing I know she running around like she as ants in her pants.

" GET IT OFF OF ME NOW!" she yells at the top of her lungs.

So, as you see Lily hates bugs, I think since she was born and when she sees one on her or near, she freaks the fuck out about it.

"Hahah got you!" I say laughing my ass off while doing it. Lily turns around to look at me, " That's not funny wait until I get you back!" says with venom coming out her mouth .

" It's your fault that you didn't listen and what else was I supposed to do." still laughing at her.

"HAHAHAHAH laugh all you want, bitch!" she says to me.

" Lily..."

But before I can say anything she walks to the force with a hypnotized look on her now pale skin.
"I can't believe I'm back to this dump of a world to all the things that happened to me still hard to believe that I was human once." she says silently long for me to hear.

"It's going to be okay that was the old you this is a new you know, we need to find a place to sleep for the night." I look at her with gentle eyes.

"Yeah I'm tired." Lily says as she lays her head down on her hands.

"You're always tired, maybe we can call you sleeping beauty!" I giggle.

"Whatever drama queen!" Lily giggles back.We walked for two hours now and still have not found a place to sleep and Lily slowly starts to complain to me.
"Can't we sleep on the ground there's nothing wrong with it!" says with anger.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch and unless you want bugs to crawling on you!" I say jokingly.

"You know what I c-change my mind caves are better than b..ugs and their will be no bugs c....ccrawling on me so where is that cave at..." she stutters before I can reply back she screams, cave....cave! I see a cave! Come on, Avabel!" she runs to the cave and I start to run after her.

" For someone that can sleep a lot am impressed!" I giggle.

"I'm smarter than I look!" she says humorously.

"And that is why I love you." I smiled.

"Yeah, whatever, let's go get some sleep", She said as I walked in the cave. It was a nice place, but before we fell asleep, Lily speaks ancient greek words "γρύφων... " she speaks with that light of Oregon, blue come blinding my eyes before I can see what Lily as called.

It takes me some time to get my vision back but when it does a griffin is standing guarding the opening of the cave. Griffins are legendary creature with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion; the head and wings of an eagle; and an eagle's talons as its front feet.

"I called her to watch over us when we sleeping." She said
I nod my head at her understandingly.

"Ok, that's fine. I'm going to bed, goodnight!" I yawned.

"Me too! Goodnight, Avabel!" she yawned as well.

Both of us going into a deep slumber waiting to see what tomorrow will be like.