✨Twilight✨

Ivan pov}

"dude your hallucinating there's nothing over there besides if there was we would have gotten a call from your dad" I said bored.

"shut your shit face up. I seen it with my two eyes " Sebastian yells.

" ok geez but how far are we?" I ask.

" I...." he stops before finshing his sentence.

I walk up to where Sebastian was also wondering what has him tong tide and when I get there I see black ugly creatures laying on the ground. I walk over to one of them but not to close fearing that it was still alive. the creatures had wound marks on them like they where fighting something or something was fighting to defending itself.

"what the heck is that?" Sebastian asked horrified.

I hear my wolf calling out, " Maximus whats wrong?" I ask my wolf.

" something isn't right Ivan I feel death everywhere! we should leave this place now! before something bad happens!" Maximus replies in a whisper like if he speaks louder one of the beast will attack us.

" do you know what happened?"asking him.

" no but something that way out of owr hands" Maximus replies back.

" what are they? I've never seen these kind of creatures before are they new? Did the goddess make them?" I asked curiously.

" the creatures you see are DEMONS from the underworld, but the real question is what are they doing in the living I know that the havens slammed the door forever and made a half god named Death to guard the door forever, to answer your question, no the goddess didn't make those creatures no one knows how they came to be. that is all I can tell you now Ivan please do not get in the middle of this " he says with concern in his voice.

" Okay Maximus " I say cutting off the mindlink so he can rest.

I put my attention back on Sebastian who was still speaking with his wolf so i waited for him to finish. Why would demons come back up to the living i understand that their evil and all, but why? maybe there's something on earth that they want and if there is we most find out what to figure out how we can stop them quickly.

" Ivan,Ivan,Ivan,IVAN, HELLO MR. I LIKE TIGER AND WATCH POWER RANGER AT THE AGE OF 18" Sebastian yells in my ear to get my attention. What is wrong with him does he have a death wish or something.

" do you have a death wish because I'd love to grant that for you." I scold at him.

" no but we should head back to the pack hose and warn my father about this place at once." I nod my head in agreement.

" what are we going to do about those? we can't leave them what happens if they leave when we get back with the alpha and the pack witch?" I said, think about all the things that could go wrong.

" well we have to leave them and hope that nothing happens to the boddies " Sebastian replied back.

Running throw the forest in my wolf heading back to the pack house Sebastian was runing in front of me in his black wolf we only have one more mile to go before we reach the pack house.

" Seb...." I stop my sentnce and running because there a house right in front of me when did this place? it was about 4 or 6ft high. I walk a little closer and when I do I see a girl standing on the balcony. she had long black hair that went to her waist, baby blue eyes, beautiful honey tan skin, curves in all the right places something about this girl made me feel weird and most of all my wolf was going wild he was doing backflips in my head.

" max what is wrong with you?" I ask him.

"i don't know but we'll find out soon I promise that you will love it" he said happily before cutting off the mindlink ignoring me.

With that just said, I look back up at the girl but she was not there anymore and it made me feel all sad for some reason. I feel Sebastian mindlinking me so I open it back up for him so he can speak to me.

" Ivan what are doing standing there man come on we have bussines to handle right know" he ordered me.

" I know but did you see this house right here it was not here 3 weeks ago Sebastian first it's the demons then there's this house we need to figure out what's going on here Sedastian!" I said serious.

" I know Ivan! That is why we need to head back so we can figure this all out without wasting time so if something bad happens then we'd be ready for it," he says and I agree.

we start running again without anymore stopping. We reach the house in about 2 hours. We walk behind a tree to shift back and put some basketball shorts on. opening the house door you could see the pups playing. Mothers talking with one another, teens watching tv with older pack members. this is what we call family but not all families are perfect right?

We walk up to the alpha's door and knock we wait patiently for alpha Hunter says we can enter. Sebastian and I enter his office closing the door behind us and bowing are heads in respect.

" What is it my boy and Ivan" Alpha Hunter says my name bored without looking up at us.

" I have some newsAlpha" Sebastian says with a little alpha tone which
causes his dad to look up at us.

Alpha hunter raises his left eyebrow, " oh and what news do you have for me my boy?" he says.

"Father it seems some demons have broke out for hell and are now our land and these creatures are dead. there is about 4 of them but most of all we have a house maybe 2 miles away or more from here and there are humans living inside of it" he says to his father look start into his eyes.

Alpha Hunter had surprise written All over his face. I've never seen this on alpha hunter's face so it was kind of funny.

"What?!" Alpha Hunter yells.

" What do you suggest we do sir?" I asked this time.

"For now nothing! we do not know what is going on and the house you spoke of I'll send a warrior to keep a close eye, also send the pack witch over to where the demons are to cheek it out. You are dismissed" alpha Hunter said we bow and left his office.

I walked to the kitchen to have dinner. My mind couldn't stop going to that girl i saw. I wonder what made my heart beat fast? maybe it's her looks or her smile... Wait she didn't look at me. Ugh I don't know but one things is for sure I hope I get to see her again.

" Hi Ivan are you hunger?" Luna Sedastian mom asked kindly.

" Starving!" I laughed

" Ok sit down and all bring your food to you" Luna giggles turning around.

I see Sebastian talking to Tom it seemed important, so I walk over to them.

" What the matter?" I ask them.

" Tom telling me he caught two girls sent that he didn't recognize," Sebastian said.

Tom's the top tracker in the pack.

"Yeah they really standing out, one of them had sliver blond hair and amethyst eyes and the other had black hair and a moon tattoo on her right arm" Tom told us.

" Thanks Tom you can go" I said to him. with that he bowed his head and left.

I thought about what he said, about one of the girls having black hair.... it can't be the one I seen today can it? I better keep watch.

" Ivan we need to figure what's going on!" I hear Sebastian say.

" Yes I know but first let's do it tomorrow I'm starving!" I laughed.