Not so friendly face's

Sebastian pov:

Walking in a majestic forest that seemed like this place was made for someone or something I wonder who I get bored by standing here so I start walking around & looking around the unknow palce with golden trees taller then a skyscraper, lime green grass a crystal river I never seen before.

2 minutes go by then I see a person in the trees I start to walk towards the person maybe they can tell me where I am " hey can u tell me where I'm am" say nicely the person turns around walks off.

I stand there confused out of my mind like who does that when I person asks you a question to supposed to answer back but no they walk off like I was not even here well whatever I'll find my way out of here!

" my love aren't you going to follow me " unknown person giggles , with that I turn around a see that unknown person back.

"Follow you ?"

"Yes silly" it giggles again then a their I realized that it a she I can't believe I did not notice that quickly. I walk toreadors the girl I couldn't see her face but in my heart I know she was beautiful all I want to do was hold her in my arms for ever so nothing happens to her for some reason.

" Who are you" I say to the girl.

" I'm some very special to... Sebastian wake up" she said that word it doesn't sound like she was going to say that so I ask her one ore time.

" What did you say I didn't get that part" I said with confusion.

She giggles that sounds like a Sind bird that I can lose my self in.

" You will find out soon my love because I not that fare from you but you most......SEBASTIAN HALLS THE 2 WAKE UP!!

Opening my eyes to see who was yelling at me, don't people know how to knock on my door dammit!

" Ivan I swear to hell knock on my fucking door" saying full opening my eyes fully to look at him but was surprised standing there was my mother, oh god someone save me.

" Excuses me young man do I seem like I'm Ivan to you no so get your fat ass up or you will have chores for the next 2 months young man and get ready for school it's 6:15 you only got two hours to get ready".

Looking over to my alarm to check what time it was. My eyes popped out like an owls with wide eyes looking for its prey.

" What the fuck" I screamed looking back over to my mom to thank her but I see steam coming out from her ears.

"Watch your mouth" she says walking out of my room with my 4 months old sister on her hip.

"Ok love you mom" I reply

" Love you to son" she replays yelling through the halls.

Standing up from May bed to get ready for school which is a pain in the ass like come on who came up with the idea of school it's just away for adults to get rid of us kids.

Getting back to the main topic, I walk into my bathroom to take a shower and wait for the water to become hot before I jump in. Once warm I wash my hair and my body till it burns. Stepping out of the shower I walk over to my mirror and I wipe off the steam on the mirror. I look at myself I'm a very sexy man I do poses and the next thing you know my mom walks in and I scream like a girl and cover myself.

"M..mom what are you doing in my bathroom!"

"I-I came t..tto see if you really up oh I can't hold it in no more ha ha ha ha what are you doing in the mirror Sebastien posing so cute of you I should've got my camera" she laughed