Meeting Avabel

Looking down on the beautiful earth as the living colors came together

As I was playing my harp while sitting on a bubble listening to the sound of beautiful music....

when I hear my name being called, " lady Avabel!"

"I'm in my garden!" I shouted back to my servant.

"Oh....lady Avabel your mother has summoned you to see her right away" Lily my servant says as she turns the corner.

" Tell her I'm coming Lily."

" Yes lady Avebel." she whispered walking away.

Leaping from my bubble onto short lime green grass and walked after Lily.

Walking down the hall with lily to the chamber my mother was in. Stoping at the door taking a deep breath, I knocked twice on the emerald door to the throne room.

"enter my child" mother says quietly.

As I entered the room"Mother how I love your company" I say as she smiles at me.

I look up at mother who is beautiful with her long flowing sliver hair that goes to her waist, golden eyes, pail silk skin with high cheekbone and a moon crown on her forehead so every supernatural know she is the goddess of the blessed moon.

"Avabel darling!" My mother said snapping her fingers bringing me outta my daze.

" I called you here darling; I need a little mother daughter time," she says walking down the diamond steps of her throne as her dress flowed like the ocean magnificent waves.

"walk with me sweetheart."

I do as she says walking swiftly behind. The walk lead to the chamber of life.

"Every thing you see has a reason to live; even you and I," her voice laced with so much inner beauty it made angels sing but just by one word.

" Of course mother, but what is it you wanted to tell me about,"I question.

She laughs and shake her head, " when you were born darling on a solar eclipse, I had a vision of the future and saw a Great evil has been cursed upon earth" she sobbed.

I looked at the star of life and knew this was terrible!

" What will happen to earth?" I sobbed all the beautiful of the lovely planet would soon be gone.

She turns to me looking me straight in the eyes,It will become a pit of hell! nothing will grow! live! and I would die along with it! that is why you must go to earth with Lily and find people that will help you save it. but be warned if you fail you'll become darkness my child! Forbidden back to this world forever!"

I looked down and did not say anything.

Protecting the earth is what I was born to do. I am goddess!

My mother opened her mouth and close it like she was going to say something else to me, but didn't.

"In two weeks you will go to earth and bring all supernaturals together you will need your mate for this," after she said that my jaw dropped.

"What?!

I am the daughter of the moon goddess and sun God! And a goddess, I don't need a mate!" I spat.

"Yes you are next in line to be the moon goddess but even you are going to need his help, plus no matter what he will keep you safe from the ones that want to hurt you my child.

Keep strong I love you God bless you baby girl," with that she walked away leaving me behind.

She stopped and turned around to me.

"Oh and darling happy 17th birthday baby girl," and with that she left.

Looking out from my balcony and thinking of what mother said "evil is coming and you must go down to earth to protect it."

I walked back into my room and flopped onto my bed.

This is my destiny I have to...I was awaken from my daydreaming when my door got slammed.

"How could she do that?!" Lily boomed angrily, " did you hear that your mother is sending you and I to earth."

"yes Lily I know but not for fun and games, okay" I point out to Lily.

I look really closely to see what she wearing which is a peach dress and light green streaks that sparkles in the moonlight,black hair that falls down to her waist making her baby blue eyes pop.

Lily is a very nice person when you get to know her, but she's can be a real hard ass at times.

My mother took her in and made her my servant but she is more than a servant she is my best friend! my sister! my companion!

Lily walked over to my balcony dragging me behind her.

Lily stops and turns to me but then looks down from the havens to earth.

I sigh, "Can we really fight of this evil that coming?"

Lily does not answer but deep down she knows we can't fail this mission, but the world will change no matter what happens.

"Lily is this really my destiny? Is this what I'm meant to do as a goddess?" I questioned.

Lily shrugs her shoulders and with that we both just look back down to earth.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Little author note:

Hey everyone this is my very first book it might not be very good but I hope you at least think it's okay and if you think I need to make corrections just tell me and I'll try to get on it as soon as I possible & try to update as fast as I can.

🌟(Ps) Next chapter is meet Avabel 2🌟

💬(Ps 2) You can all so email me at - teasuger17@gmail.com💬