Earth

{Sebastian pov}

Running through the forest in my black wolf with dark grey ears, paws, and a muscular back while I was running on my away home.

*flashback*

"Sebastian there's are rouges in our territory. About 3 or 4 of them sir" Ivan my beta shouts into my office.

" damn it Ivan that's the third door this week!" I say ignoring his warning.

"Sorry man but the rogues!" Although Ivan my best friend and beta he doesn't understand knock before entering my office.

I get up and follow Ivan outside. I jumped in the air and shifted into my black/grey wolf I turned to where Ivan and pack patrol stood and growled telling them to move out.

3hr passed before we reached them, when I see some of my patrol that had the rouges captured they moved aside for Ivan and I to have a closer look at them before going to talk to them.

I went behind a tree and shifted back into my human form putting on some basketball shorts. when I'm done I walk out form behind the tree.

" what are u doing on my territory rouges!" I spat out.

" w-w-we are not trying to make any t-trouble sir." one of the rouges says.

"we are looking to join your pack sir" another one says.

" fine! You can join my pack what are your names?"

" our names sir? "

"yes " I say bored.

" I'm Rider Storm, this is my sister Anna Storm, her mate Dylan Parker, and Ruby Smith and her Mother sir."

I shake my head at them, " come we'll get you and your friends cleaned up and fed." I command.

*flash back over*

So that what happened in one night. When I got home I told Ivan to take them to my father and after that I went to my room, took a shower and went to bed for school tomorrow.