A place to call home

{ Avabel pov}

" well that was huh Avabel" Lily giggles.

" Yes you and I bought everything and Chanel" I giggle .

" And did you see that woman's face when we bought everything and have boys caring about 45 of owr bags out the door" she laughed even harder.

" Yeah I almost died because of her face priceless right" I say laughing even harder with Lily. We kept walking down the streets with people carrying our bags.

" what about them we can't us magic in front of them and one is a werewolf he'll become curious about us can't late that happen" Lily mind-links me, wondering what we should do.

She was right about one thing one of the where wearwolf we could not let him know and going telling others we had be extra careful even more this town was swarming with different supernatural's.

" what do you suggest we should do then?" asking low voive onle that our ears can pick up, because since I'm future goddess and Lily is soon to be future priestess we excellent hearing; we can hear 10 miles way like what happening around there like there's a pack in that land and they know that a new smaile came contact extremely high alert and the reason is beacuse of me and Lily are sent is very strong it's a nother to since power from us.

I'll have to tell her we have to bering are sent to human level once we find a palce to stay and it most be in the woods so we can find that mysterious person and find out what happening whith this demons & how there getting out from the underworld.

" hmmmm I can erase their memories after I us magic" she simply mindlinked me.

" umm....no we can't afford it you just stated learing how to earse people memories evan I can't do it my mids still a little fuzzy after the incident yesterday" I calmly reply.

Slowly walking back to the place we came from telling the boys that they can put our bags done and leava right way but one attends to stay for bit.You can smile that he was the wearwolf and that he has one of the people caring our bages, he standes 2 ft from us looking me and Lily down trying to figer out what we are but simple he can't witch makes me smile next thing I know Lily opens her mouth to speak.

" do you need something sir" she politely says narrowing her glossy baby blue eyes at he.

he shakes his head back and fourth before replying back " oh.. n-no s...ssorry I'll be on my way now " he stutters turning back around & runnes out of our site.

" that weird, now what are we going to do with this bags full of clothing AVABEL!!" she wine at me.

" hid them of cores" I say crystal clear thorwing my hands in the air.

" how are we going to hind them when there no place to hid them at come on Avabel us your big nerd brian of yours" Lily sarcastically said back to me.

UHHHH ..... she right i haven't be thinking right since I came down to earth my emotions are hoping like baby bunnies, need to control them or something terrible happens like that day I was sad when mom told me that she was going away for some weeks I mad it ran foethe firstweek she was gone and evey one was getting soaked. Grandma taught me to control them and I did and showed mom that i can control my emotions she was so happy she broning home a pagasus for me, then on she was the best mom every but thta was when I was 6 years old.

" your right Lily a need to us this brain of mine" I giggle a little bit.

" okaybut no mater what you are Avabel your BFFL got that" she giggles along with me.

" you got it, now back to business what are we going to do we we have no palce to stay and its be....."

" that I can help you with" someone chuckles stopping me from finshing my sentence.Lily and I turns around to get a good eye on the person and you will not believe how it was.