introduction

the silvers and the stones

the two strongest gang that the world has ever known, yet people doesn't really know the people behind the gangs. for all they know, the people behind those two gangs are scary.

well, yes. except for one.

the silvers

currently ruled by bradley salazar-roberts. known as an intimidating leader, yet the second he's with his loved ones, he's a whole different person. ever since bradley ruled the silvers, the people there have been living so well and comfortable. by far he is the best leader out of all. what the gang did was to help innocent people from any harm or danger, at the same time, hurting the ones who tried to harm or danger the innocent people. because of this, the silvers are known as the most powerful gang. their words could manipulate people and make them change.

the stones

currently ruled by adrian maxwell. if the silvers are known as the better one, the stones are the opposite. both inside and outside, adrian is a horrible man. all the stones members are honestly scared of him, that's why they always do what adrian told them to, if they don't, they might either get a punishment, or worse, adrian could just shot them with his gun. what they do is basically sell drugs, steal expensive things, making fights, and basically anything awful that you could think of.

there was no rivalry between the two, because at that time the silvers were known as the most powerful gang. no one would dare to attack them, but three years ago the stones decided to attack them, to take the silvers' spot as the most powerful gang. hundreds of the silvers were killed, including wesley king, bradley's right hand, also his best friend. to make it even more worse, wesley was also bradley's little sister's boyfriend, nini salazar-roberts. bradley and nini watched how adrian striked the bullet onto wesley's heart. bradley and nini watched how wesley stumbled on the ground, blood pouring all over his body. bradley and nini watched how wesley tried saying the siblings should take care of themselves.

the saddest part?

bradley and nini watched how wesley confessed how he loved her

for the first time

and the last time

the incident made both bradley and nini felt traumatized. it took bradley months to recover, but not for nini. ever since that incident, nini doesn't eat much or interact much. she only stays in her room, doesn't want to join any gang activities, or just stay in the garden watching the view.

the incident also made nini decided to not talk, ever. she was so traumatized that she's afraid to talk. it took her a year to "move on" from wesley, but that doesn't mean she forgot about him already. she thought no one will replace wesley. wesley was her first love and she promised to herself that wesley would be the last.

but what happens when a guy who's parents used to be a part of the silvers, decided to join the silvers again, and maybe changed nini's mind?

———————————————

the silvers (will be mentioned the most)

- bradley salazar-roberts
- nini salazar-roberts
- ricky bowen
- gina porter
- sebastian matthew-smith
- ashlyn moon
- kourtney greene
- ej caswell
- carlos rodriguez
- wesley king

the stones (will be mentioned the most)
- adrian maxwell
- catriona "cat" adams
- zach williams

———————————————

HI🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

so it's finally here!! i'm very excited to share this story to you guys. similar as ride or die, this is a whole new different idea from me. i never tried to make something like this that includes violence and anything related to gangs. i will always put trigger warning in every chapter if there is one, don't worry!

i hope you guys will like this one because i find this very interesting and i'm excited to start this story! i don't know when i will publish the first chapter, but i targeted by the end of the week i have posted the first chapter.

thank you so much🥰❤️